Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I ate butt at midnight to ring in the new year.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is her **** hard like a tootsie pop? Is there a piece of bubble gum when you get to the end?

Comment

Originally posted by capt_sam View Post
      Eating ***** is one of lifes great pleasures. Utilizing proper skills is a gift.
      Cosign homey. Gotta be the right ***** tho. :mangler:

Comment

i got drunk and passed out with the xbox on

Comment

I made midnight. Thats it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack D Ripper View Post
            I had this lass well moist from some inspired muff diving when she raised her legs past her head and presented me with her tight sphincter. I gave it the old smell test and she passed.

I proceeded to eat her butt for the next 10 minutes until she busted her lady nut all up in my grill.

:wank:

Did any of you also eat butt last night?
            lol, wtf is wrong with you bro?

Originally posted by mangler View Post
            Cosign homey. Gotta be the right ***** tho. :mangler:
            I agree with what you said mang. However, I haven't come across the right one. So, I dont do it.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              lol, wtf is wrong with you bro?

I agree with what you said mang. However, I haven't come across the right one. So, I dont do it.
              I got me an exclusive ***** atm. So I'll hit the buffet before I dig it out.

Comment

thats ****ing disgusting.....im into ***** dude

Comment

Originally posted by Jack D Ripper View Post
                  I had this lass well moist from some inspired muff diving when she raised her legs past her head and presented me with her tight sphincter. I gave it the old smell test and she passed.

I proceeded to eat her butt for the next 10 minutes until she busted her lady nut all up in my grill.

:wank:

Did any of you also eat butt last night?
                  Naw Jack as "she raised her legs past her head and presented YOU with her tight sphincter" a nut then another nut fell casually to your nose, you smelled peekd up a lil more to see a lil ****... laughed and began to eat his ass, as there was no ***** present........ But you didnt mind!

Comment

Working...
                  X