No announcement yet.

Jay Nady Should be penalized

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Nady Should be penalized

This fu(k is supposed to hear the 10 secind marker and be ready to stop the action. Also he is supposed to keep his eye on the clock at glance to be ready to intervene and call a break. This ******* is always in some controversal buisness. Quick to stop a fight for no reason or disqualifie a fighter.

Referees do their job and fighters do theirs and part of a fighters job is to protect yourself at all times Steven Luevano !

lol i thought he was going to choke the guy out

Comment

yea bad positioning on his part. You're right he's getting paid tens of thousands of $$$ to hear that fukin 10 second warning and get ready to jump in there and he ****ed up

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
        yea bad positioning on his part. You're right he's getting paid tens of thousands of $$$ to hear that fukin 10 second warning and get ready to jump in there and he ****ed up
        Yet he is quick to disqualify a fighter for his mistake. I can understand if he went to stop the action and the fighter ignored it and hit the guy. But you can see Nady was day dreaming on this one....

Comment

Its scandalous that Nady still works big fights. Nady is corrupt and totally useless.

Comment

Originally posted by Slippy D View Post
            Its scandalous that Nady still works big fights. Nady is corrupt and totally useless.
            I think you're on to something there. Every time i hear this guy is working a big fight i almost don't wanna watch the ****. Nady is going to change the fight for some reason. Useless is an understatement !!!

Comment

Originally posted by P.WILL View Post
              lol i thought he was going to choke the guy out
              haha Pulled a Roger Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                I think you're on to something there. Every time i hear this guy is working a big fight i almost don't wanna watch the ****. Nady is going to change the fight for some reason. Useless is an understatement !!!

Watch Ruiz vs Jones rd1 its totally corrupt the worst ive seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Slippy D View Post
                  Watch Ruiz vs Jones rd1 its totally corrupt the worst ive seen.
                  I tought it was funny when Zab pushed his face with his gloves and went to hit him with a chair. lol **** Nady!!!!

Comment

protect yourself at all times yes, but after the bell when you look a guy right in the eye and acknowledge the end of the round and go to touch gloves as you're turing to go to your corner!?!?!?! that is some bull****. the round was clearly over, protect yourself at all times shouldn't and normally doesn't apply when you have professionals fighting when the round is over.............!!!!

seriously, nady did his job and a damn good one, and i'm a huge nady critic, can't stand the guy, USUALLY nady is too involved with the fight and is in there too much, not in this fight, not once was he stopping the action or anything.

the fighters up to that point had nothing but clean breaks after the end of the round bell sounded, and they weren't in any heated exchange right at the moment of the bell sounding, bernabe was following luevano around, not throwing, it wasn't until after the bell sounded that he let it fly............

bottom line is this, it's bernabe's fault, he screwed himself, plain and simple........ no ones fault but bernabe's!

Comment

Working...
                    X