Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DemiTurk and KayJay the gay red indian need to STEP OFF...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
    It might just be the Press.... But in western Society.. it seems the only people who complain about things.. and are always trying to get the LAW changed .. are Muslims.. If I am to believe the Press... Then Muslims are the easily offened people in the World..
    well even you get offended. There is a line between a debate and respect and insults and many cross this line. and remeber who own you press.

but it okay some people are threatened by the growth of Islam.

Comment

Originally posted by eazy_mas View Post
      well even you get offended. There is a line between a debate and respect and insults and many cross this line. and remeber who own you press.

but it okay some people are threatened by the growth of Islam.
      Yes I get Offened... But I dont try to cram my personal choices down other people throats..
      You are Right.. I am threatened By any movement that threatens Democracy.. and My personal freedoms...
      Religion has NO Place in Modern Politics... Religion does Not belong in the law making process..

Religion is Outdated... and God does NOT exist... and That includes Allah. Yahwew, Zeus and Odin...

I will Not Bow to nothing.. and I will fight those who try to make me...

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
        Yes I get Offened... But I dont try to cram my personal choices down other people throats..
        You are Right.. I am threatened By any movement that threatens Democracy.. and My personal freedoms...
        Religion has NO Place in Modern Politics... Religion does Not belong in the law making process..

Religion is Outdated... and God does NOT exist... and That includes Allah. Yahwew, Zeus and Odin...

I will Not Bow to nothing.. and I will fight those who try to make me...
        well then many of the law invovle abit of religious moralitiy in it. If something is wrong 100 years ago it will be wrong today and next 100 years and the next. some people are just trying to find easy way out in life to make them feel better.

religion is a tool to live your life it not only praying and praising God but it actions.

and yes I cant put anything in your head inless you want to. You cant convince someone who doesnt want to convince it just they way I learned it. they only way for people to learn a religion is through other people action and sadly muslims today are not like when they used it which is a fact I know.

Comment

Working...
        X