Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner: "When you fight against me, it's like playing hangman, you get the last word"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a Broner fan but you must be like 15 or have never seen Floyd fight at 130 or 135.

Comment

Gotta love people who have only followed Floyd's career since he moved up to welterweight
      Last edited by Miburo; 11-18-2012, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        that's because you just started watching boxing

you've never seen 135 Floyd
        Or Gamboa/Gary Russel Jr./Nonito Donaire

Comment

I've been following boxing longer than most and probably know more than most here. Though I wouldn't call myself a boxing expert.

All the guys saying Floyd beats Broner at 135lb are just going through nostalgia and can't admit the young gun Broner is just as skillful, if not better.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
            I've been following boxing longer than most and probably know more than most here. Though I wouldn't call myself a boxing expert.

All the guys saying Floyd beats Broner at 135lb are just going through nostalgia and can't admit the young gun Broner is just as skillful, if not better.
            The guy has only just started fighting at 135 yet you're talking about how much more powerful he is. Floyd could crack at the lower weights, one can't make any conclusion about who has the power advantage at this point. As for skill, I'm sorry, but Floyd was and is clearly more polished in every sense. Maybe Broner is more exciting, maybe he lets his hands go more, but he certainly isn't more skillful, he's quite mechanical in fact. No hate for Broner, but you're caught up in the hype after a win you enjoyed.

Comment

He beat a very limited fighter he was supposed to beat.

FFS this is ridiculous NSB gets worse daily.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                He beat a very limited fighter he was supposed to beat.

FFS this is ridiculous NSB gets worse daily.
                Limited? Broner just beat one of the tops dogs at 135lb. Demarco was coming off of a first round stoppage, many were saying it was a 50/50 fight. After Broner destroys Demarco, he gets no credit?

Give me a break.. gtfo

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
                  Limited? Broner just beat one of the tops dogs at 135lb. Demarco was coming off of a first round stoppage, many were saying it was a 50/50 fight. After Broner destroys Demarco, he gets no credit?

Give me a break.. gtfo
                  Regardless of his ranking, his style was tailor-made for Broner, who largely just stood flatfooted and let DeMarco walk straight into him over and over.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    LOL...

lol ..........

Comment

Originally posted by slickslysmooth View Post
                      Mayweather was already bigger/better than Broner at 25-0. Mayweather also DID have power at this time in his career..
                      Floyd has been a "HAS BEEN" , for a long while now. Before his fake ducking retirement...but after that....hes been done. Broner is a different type fighter. Key word here....fighter!

Comment

Working...
                      X