Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can PAC be "desperate" for the fight and "banned" at the same time?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    Drenlou hasnt recovered from his gong assisted personal meltdown yesterday, but go easy Tua....remember that you're dealing with 'The Mack from wayback!'.
    i try to talk to floyd fans respectfully sometimes.

but there's a limit to how slow and simple i can talk.

maybe i need to bring picture flashcards.

"9/11 was a disaster because what if they didn't hijack those planes."-drenlou

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      and his cousin boxingisgreat thinks pac doesn't deserve 40%, pac should get no more than 30% plus another 30%.
      My lord we can't even make this stuff up

This is like reloaded and his idea of what a decade is.

Comment

i try to talk to floyd fans respectfully sometimes.

but there's a limit to how slow and simple i can talk.

maybe i need to bring picture flashcards.

"9/11 was a disaster because what if they didn't hijack those planes."-drenlou
        Hahaha...The guy is dumb as a brick even by floydgimper standards(IONISE Cody nearly killed me!). I think he must hav had a flommotomy before he started posting.

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
          duck = in the past
          desperate= now

glad i could help

“Floyd Mayweather is not ducking or dodging any opponent. Bob Arum IS stopping the fight."

Hmmm, present or Floyd needs to go back to school.

Comment

Originally posted by beastoverhand View Post
            It's funny how quickly the flômos flooded this site as soon as Floyd "called out" PAC on SHO, regurgitating the same dumb@ss talking points like an illiterate politician. He's still hiding behind the SAME roadblocks while barking like a chihuahua. Did you guys not even realize how the idiot contradicted himself yet again?

Floyd says: "His PPV's are very low, so he's desperate"
            Then he goes on to claim "Manny Pacquiao and Bob Arum are ducking"

Which is it Floyd? How can Manny be desperate for the fight and ducking you at the same time? In what world does that make sense?

You guys who are calling PAC the coward need to ask yourselves: WHO is the one making all the demands, and WHO is the one agreeing to them, making compromises and willing to meet in the middle?

mods, please merge to appropriate thread if needed
            #maynerdlogic

Comment

At the end of all this you know that both fighters want to make it happen.

It's just a matter of who bails out this time.

This time round I think Floyds demands will be ridiculous.

Comment

i think the plane crashing is a disaster because what if the plane doesn't fly?
                Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                Drenlou hasnt recovered from his gong assisted personal meltdown yesterday, but go easy Tua....remember that you're dealing with 'The Mack from wayback!'.
                blame gong for messing with that looney's head. ive seen them go back and forth since 2 days ago i think..
                it should be against the law preying on simpletons in an internet forum.
                gong must go to jail...

Comment

Working...
                X