Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are You for or Against the Death Penalty for People with Air Conditioners?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
    You're a tougher man than me. I go 2 days without anything and I start ripping people out their vehicles like its the L.A riots. Why you been clean for 2 weeks? Anything specific?
    lets get this straight.

I was clean last monday-thurs, and this mon-thurs.

I think I needed a break. I take occasional breaks throughout the year. I usually take off a month every january after new years- until the super bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      lets get this straight.

I was clean last monday-thurs, and this mon-thurs.

I think I needed a break. I take occasional breaks throughout the year. I usually take off a month every january after new years- until the super bowl.
      Ok I got you. My bad my reading comprehension is off because I personally stay high 24/7. I understand needing the breaks though, feels good clean up for awhile and it keeps things under control. I do the same for alcohol and other things I just cant not smoke bud or things go downhill quick.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
        Ok I got you. My bad my reading comprehension is off because I personally stay high 24/7. I understand needing the breaks though, feels good clean up for awhile and it keeps things under control. I do the same for alcohol and other things I just cant not smoke bud or things go downhill quick.
        im only smokin like 2 times a week or so now-at night.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          wish it was friday, I"m sober mon-thurs right now.
          Doing the very same, sometimes I do let it get a bit out of hand though and I have to step back and cut down.

Comment

damn, those are some crazy kids/people doing that *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              Doing the very same, sometimes I do let it get a bit out of hand though and I have to step back and cut down.
              Good for the body to rest up a couple days before i jam it full of poison for 82 hrs straight.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                damn, those are some crazy kids/people doing that *****.
                Just shows that people will go to any length to get high and society is silly if they think making consequences worse will prevent people from getting high. No consequence is worse than death and thats doesnt even deter people.

Comment

Genotype deletion for eternity. Yes we can.

Comment

Working...
                  X