No announcement yet.

Bradley has no chance in beating Khan when we look at the stats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley has no chance in beating Khan when we look at the stats

Bradley is 4 inches shorter than Khan. With that much height disadvantage you need to be a knockout artist to win. Bradley has a pathetic 39% ko ratio.

Not only is Khan bigger and taller than Bradley , he also has faster hands and better footwork. Khan is also the bigger puncher.

I really dont see how Bradley can beat Khan. Bradley knows this therefore he would rather lose to Floyd Mayweather and get 4-5 milion dollar than lose to Khan and only get 1,5 million.

Originally posted by The_Expert View Post
    Bradley is 4 inches shorter than Khan. With that much height disadvantage you need to be a knockout artist to win. Bradley has a pathetic 39% ko ratio.

Not only is Khan bigger and taller than Bradley , he also has faster hands and better footwork. Khan is also the bigger puncher.

I really dont see how Bradley can beat Khan. Bradley knows this therefore he would rather lose to Floyd Mayweather and get 4-5 milion dollar than lose to Khan and only get 1,5 million.
    Your forgetting an important factor, the dome.

Comment

Khan held all these advantages against Maidana, except for the power department of course, and we all saw how competitive Maidana made it despite not even trying to win rounds, only looking for the knock out. This is a stupid thread man, so Bradley doesn't stand a chance because Khan's not only bigger but faster? How long have you been watching boxing?

Comment

By the way, Bradley clearly has the better foot work.

Comment

Bradley has fluid footwork but it is slower.

Khan has faster footwork on the attack. Fighters like Maywetaher and Manny have that athletic jump footwork.

Khan is getting there but he isn't fluid.

Bradley does have better inside work, but IMO he comes straight in for you with his head, and that is not good, because Khan's jab will hurt twice as much.

Bradley saw Khan live VS Mcclowskey and didn't want it. He saw the speed, and I seen it in real life before and believe me it is super fast live. Not many boxers can make Khan miss if they punch back. If you punch back with your arms then you are in his range too. He has long ass arms.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
            Khan held all these advantages against Maidana, except for the power department of course, and we all saw how competitive Maidana made it despite not even trying to win rounds, only looking for the knock out. This is a stupid thread man, so Bradley doesn't stand a chance because Khan's not only bigger but faster? How long have you been watching boxing?
            Amir is getting better in every fight. You shouldn't look too much into the Maidana fight. Amir wanted to prove the world he could hang with a big puncher in that fight. Amir always keeps on talking about that fight because people have been so critical of him ever since losing to Prescott. Even Roach said he wan't too pleased with Amir's performance that night.

Bradley used to get better every fight as well untill the Alexander fight, IMO. And now with his inactivity, it can only hurt him. Bradley is in his prime years and he is wasting precious time while Khan is fighting 3 times a year.

I have Amir beating Bradley because Amir is a straight shooter with faster handspeed. Bradley might have the better footwork but in terms of footspeed hier pretty much the same. Roach will come up with a great gameplan as well.

Comment

Lol you can't train the ***** out of a man.
              Last edited by Marchegiano; 07-26-2011, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                Maidana is 5 foot 9. Bradley is 5 foot 6.
                Maidana >80 % ko ratio. Bradley < 40 % ko ratio

Bradley wont be able to hit Khan because of the height advantage. but if he manages to hit Khan it wont have any effect cause Bradley has no power

Comment

I can’t see how Bradley could beat Khan either. Khan’s range movement and speed couple those factors with superior work rate.

Khan is very hard to outbox and you are right Bradley lacks any real power to hurt Khan. At first I thought this fight was close but I still favored Khan the more I think about it and the more I see Khan improving the more a cant see a way Bradley could win.

Comment

Khan is gonna give Bradley a brutal one sided beating imo

Comment

Working...
                    X