Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robin Givens Goes On Oprah To Make Sure No One Sides With Mike Tyson!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oprahs a **** and so is robin givens.

Comment

I loathe this whore. Mike has moved on and she should as well. She is only known as a lousy actress whose gold digging and mind games helped derail Tyson at his best.

Comment

Women find ways to justify ever action they make. I don't even understand why Oprah brought her back on the show for that. It was non sense to me.

Comment

Robin Givens makes me wanna beat up my future wife

Comment

dayum,they are trying to shut his mainstream comeback down

Comment

Don't even watch the video. We all know her conniving ways. Tyson's name will always be her last resort money grab.

Comment

Originally posted by wXh.. View Post

God, I hate that b*tch...
                **** that *****....ruined mike emotionally along with that lying whore Desiree washington....too bad coz robin givens looks alright as well but **** her i hope both of there careers end up in total **** and disaster :@

Comment

Originally posted by wXh.. View Post
                  Robin Givens makes me wanna beat up my future wife
                  wha??? how could you even say that??? jesus christ forget this b*tch givens, if u have a wife treat her with respect...not hate

Comment

she is so full of ****.even back when they were together and she said all that crap in front of mike on tele and like mike says....."i cant believe i just sat there whilst she said all this stuff about me.

funny thing is even whilst the divorce was going ahead they were still at it like rabbits....she is a money grabbing *****!

Comment

Originally posted by wull View Post
                      she is so full of ****.even back when they were together and she said all that crap in front of mike on tele and like mike says....."i cant believe i just sat there whilst she said all this stuff about me.

funny thing is even whilst the divorce was going ahead they were still at it like rabbits....she is a money grabbing *****!
                      yeees indeed she is...

Comment

Working...
                      X