Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gangstarr Is Rap Act I Could See Myself Listening To 5 Years From Now...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gangstarr Is Rap Act I Could See Myself Listening To 5 Years From Now...

Guru is an underrated artist. I was playing this BMX biking video game with a friend yesterday and heard this song called "Moment of Truth." Not sure which Gangstarr album thats off. But it was an incredible song that actually had substance.

I'm embaressed to admit I only own one Gangstarr CD. Its called, "The Ownerz." Can anyone reccommend me what Gangstarr album I should buy next?

Thank you

Daily Operation...

Take it Personal is one of their best songs, check that out...

That song "Moment of Truth" is off the album "Moment of the Truth" and it has several dope tracks such as "You Know My Steez", "Royalty"..etc.

Step in the Arena and Hard To Earn are also great.

Ah **** just get all their albums lol..

Comment

lol^thanks. I might even get one today. I'm about to go out right now.

Comment

Comment

honestly i listened to them alot more 5 to 7 years ago then i do now...I used to love gangstarr. I guess I listened to them too much, but I still listen to them occasionally. Ill up my best of gangstarr cd in a little bit

Comment

I was going to buy a new gangstarr cd. but then i forgot it was saturday and the bank wasn't open. so i couldn't. i listened to the owernz again though. I will say if thats not a classic, its damn close.

Comment

Listen to "Moment of Truth" album I liked this a lot. Also try to find their greatest hits if you don't want to track down all of their other albums.

Comment

I'll take that advice. ^ judging by that song the moment of truth son, i bet i'll love it.

Comment

Guru is ill.

And obviously not enough can be said about Premo.

Comment

moment of truth and hard to earn are classic. My second fav group behind wu. Guru is still way to disrespected.

Comment

Working...
                    X