Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Censorship of this thread title has not failed.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I drank myself stupid last night,i miss my kid one more week.

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      I drank myself stupid last night,i miss my kid one more week.
      Me too. (drinking part.)

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ban Stick View Post
        Me too. (drinking part.)
        Yea man i woke up with some cute black chick sleeping next to me,i guess i picked her up at a gas station when i was shtfaced,anyway i need to call her because i cant remember anything we did.

Comment

Yea man i woke up with some cute black chick sleeping next to me,i guess i picked her up at a gas station when i was shtfaced,anyway i need to call her because i cant remember anything we did.
          Sound like the beginnning of Hangover 3

Comment

• Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
            Sound like the beginnning of Hangover 3
            I hope i banged because she was a beauty honestly i am surprised i picked her up that drunk.

Comment

• So women must be filthy, i was staying at a hotel room i got off of player comps and noticed they had a jacuzzi tub anyway i said what the hell and took a bath first non shower since i was a kid,anyway i got out feeling as dirty as i went in.

Comment

So women must be filthy, i was staying at a hotel room i got off of player comps and noticed they had a jacuzzi tub anyway i said what the hell and took a bath first non shower since i was a kid,anyway i got out feeling as dirty as i went in.
                I always shower after my bath. It helps

Comment

• Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
                  I always shower after my bath. It helps
                  I had to also,not to mention they do not makes tubs for men my knees were sticking 3 inches out of the water.

Comment

I had to also,not to mention they do not makes tubs for men my knees were sticking 3 inches out of the water.
                    I know your pain. Im around 6'3", I dont get along well with most tubs. Its very upsetting.

Comment

Awwww lol being 5'3, I will never understand that problem

Comment

Working...
                      X