No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Lounge Interview: Cuauhtémoc1502

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    What the fuk ever, dont make me pull your bhop card. Can we on the bhop side at least agree that bhop's resume>roy's.

Look, roy was bigger than bhop, bhop neutralizes roy's physical advantages prime for prime.
    Bitch, you're in no position to revoke my B-Hop card, I've been repping that dude on here PRE-TARVER.

But yeah, I agree that Hops resume > Roy's.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      No offense meant, Walt, you know me better than most : But I couldn't help but chuckle at this comment.

The sad truth is that most people around here take this shit way too seriously, hell, I should know ; I used to be one of those guys, back in my day.

I posted all the time, "pwned" users in the "Thunderdome", dug up old threads, all that jazz. But eventually, I grew up.

I think it's time everybody else did, too.
      haha yeah i've always felt if u had to tell the other u "owned" em or "pwnd" em....you lost the battle in that alone...lol...its much more meaningfull if everyone else says...wow..you got owned by him.....jus sayen

Comment

No offense meant, Walt, you know me better than most : But I couldn't help but chuckle at this comment.

The sad truth is that most people around here take this shit way too seriously, hell, I should know ; I used to be one of those guys, back in my day.

I posted all the time, "pwned" users in the "Thunderdome", dug up old threads, all that jazz. But eventually, I grew up.

I think it's time everybody else did, too.

Dont try and hit back cuz of the bhop comments, lol.

I'm chummy/cordial with most all of everyone ive scrapped with, kev, stones,
        mib, pb32, dilly, and plenty peeps i dont even remember... But for yuks i might throw a guy or two under the bus when i feel like kickin it off a little bit

I mean what else are you gonna do when you're asked that question? Be as boring as bill bellicheck and say "nobody, everyone on here is a solid person and tough guy?". Fuk it, you might as well speak your mind. Makes you waaaaaay more interesting than your average interview.

Comment

Well, in my first post i noted that you used to scrap on your own. Against myself at one point actually. But i do see that you guys got a little squad thing going on. And you even have groupies nowadays, which is a whole nother funny conversation.

Now, unlike cuauht, who I consider a real motherfuka and cool as hell, i got no prob with you and the others mentioned in the interview Ive scrapped with all ya'll and i think all involved add to the lounge experience. But let me get real for a second, all ya'll motherfukas got hurt feelings. For some of the reasons previously mentioned.

Now if i were asked who's a punk on the site like cuauht was, you better believe some of my prior nemises' names are coming out. Why not?

Either that or yall like fighting with each other, which is fine by me too.

Now your groupies, they're bitc hes.
          I wouldn't condescend to refer to anyone who happens to agree or share a view with me as a groupie of mine. The people I suspect you're referring to are smarter than you're giving them credit for.

I'm in this thread by myself, aren't I? Where's my following? LMAO, the poetree guy only just got done remarking that I appear to have no following.

I could care less about battles with 1502. That's old news and I wasted him the first times around in the eyes of myself and many who must be groupies of mine. But when I click on music threads expecting some kind of music discussion and encounter only his posturing, it galvanizes me. I'm bored of reading that trash in place of actual music discussion. Otherwise, I wouldn't have bothered bumping this thread to poke at him.

His "groupies", of course, can think as favourably as they like about him. I think he's a rube and a pretentious, semi-educated, short-sighted fool, and I'm not the only one.

FWIW, and maybe you aren't aware, he's gone off on tangents about Jacky, MIB and others in unrelated topics without having been questioned before. And many of those were ignored.
          So it's not a suprise that he'd name any of us. Quite the opposite, since I know how much of a tender fellow he is. I bumped the thread apropos of an exchange I had with him in a music thread earlier, specifically to mock the diatribe that followed the "naming", ie. the bitter recriminations and attempts to bunch some individuals into one pigeonhole. A couple of his groupies have tried to turn it into some big deal about "hurt feelings". Period.

I don't even respect him as a human being, because he holds views that are abhorrent to me, so the idea that I should be offended by his lack of approval is absurd in itself. I don't want his approval. I'd just appreciate it if he stopped posturing in music threads and talked about music instead. I realize such an effort may be beyond him, though.

Comment

• The_Bringer,

I don't believe in your purported "maturity". I think you just got old and tired.

A forum like this is the ultimate form of executive stress toy. I'll be "mature" when I need to be.

Comment

Dont try and hit back cuz of the bhop comments, lol.

I'm chummy/cordial with most all of everyone ive scrapped with, kev, stones,
              mib, pb32, dilly, and plenty peeps i dont even remember... But for yuks i might throw a guy or two under the bus when i feel like kickin it off a little bit

I mean what else are you gonna do when you're asked that question? Be as boring as bill bellicheck and say "nobody, everyone on here is a solid person and tough guy?". Fuk it, you might as well speak your mind. Makes you waaaaaay more interesting than your average interview.
              Fair enough.

But question my loyalty to Hops again, and it will be you who is thrown under the bus.

Gotta bounce for now, I'll check back later. Have a good one, Walt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stones! View Post
                The_Bringer,

I don't believe in your purported "maturity". I think you just got old and tired.

A forum like this is the ultimate form of executive stress toy. I'll be "mature" when I need to be.
                Call it what you will, I just see it as childish, anymore.

If that makes me "old" or "tired", so be it.

Comment

Bitch, you're in no position to revoke my B-Hop card, I've been repping that dude on here PRE-TARVER.

But yeah, I agree that Hops resume > Roy's.

Lol, you been on here longer, plus you're from philly, oh the irony of me taking your bhop card. Nowhere near serious.

I been a bhop fan 4 eva, since the real executioner days and the echols fights.
                  Bully, natas, you, aristotles moses, and sekondz (and myself of course) run the bhop hype machine arpund here.

Comment

I never hated Tony, granted when the allegations broke, like most boxing fans, I was absolutely livid at the thought of any fighter loading their wraps illegally to compound the damage done by their punches.

More than anything, I was burned out on his hype machine, which by that point, was out of control.

As for the entire scandal, in hindsight I don't think there was a sufficient body of evidence to warrant his exile, but I honestly don't care one way or the other.

I think they're both pretty much shot at this point, I'm just hoping for a good fight, with the recent string of nonsense we've had in major fights over the last few months.
                    I knew you were gonna say you didn't hate him, but you were one of the most vehemently outspoken about him for up to a year after that incident (and the choice of language was certainly suggestive).

I don't think they're "shot", personally.

I mean, I'd write most fighers off after a beating like the one Tony took at the end of a long, gruelling career. The faith I have that Margarito has enough left to win this fight comes from my belief that he's a special individual (this is the guy who was asking to be allowed to run just days after the Pac fight and its accompanying surgery, LMAO). But, then again, every fighter has their limit, they all have that one fight that takes that last bit out of them - maybe the Pac fight was that one for Tony. I hope not.

Comment

Call it what you will, I just see it as childish, anymore.

If that makes me "old" or "tired", so be it.
                      Post was only semi-sincere.

I have some grudging form of respect for you as a fellow poster of long paragraphs, dissertations etc. that all have no point.

Comment

Working...
                      X