No announcement yet.

Is it true that Jose was hospitalized?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    Jose you are all smiles today aren't you, you dirty fuker....

Congrats man, I wanted Cotto to win like I told you, I just didn't think it would happen. I was at the bar cheering for him and it almost felt dirty.
    I got one of these smiles,

I was sitting next to a mob of Argentina's at the fight, they all wished me luck and bought me a beer, the greatest feeling was turning to them when it was all over and thanking them again for the beer lol

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
      I got one of these smiles,

I was sitting next to a mob of Argentina's at the fight, they all wished me luck and bought me a beer, the greatest feeling was turning to them when it was all over and thanking them again for the beer lol
      Reminds me of when I watched the Marg vs Cotto I. I was in Orlando in a bar full of Puerto Ricans and they were rowdy as fuk.

When it was over, there were crickets chirping in the background.

Comment

he wrote on my wall. he's at least sober enough at this point to hold a smartphone and refer to cotto's left hook as a "murder weapon."

expect puerto rican c#ckyness for the next several months.

Comment

can you imagine how hard mayweather is kicking himself for not fighting sergio at 160?

sergio martinez' corpse held onto the MW title for quite a while. he looked old in the freakin macklin fight.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            he wrote on my wall. he's at least sober enough at this point to hold a smartphone and refer to cotto's left hook as a "murder weapon."

expect puerto rican c#ckyness for the next several months.
            Fcuk yeah!

I mean why not

Comment

Fcuk yeah!

I mean why not
              Party on, man. Cotto looked great.

Comment

Be honest Jose, how many times did you sing the "Ayyy bendito a martinez le comieron el culito" song?

Comment

No, Jose is a chilled out motherfucker. He did tell me that it was mental in the Garden, though.

Comment

I didn't go to the hospital doe.

I got home around 5 am scrubbed the semen of my pants took an hour power nap showered got dressed and bounced to the city again

I appreciate your concern
                    Thank goodness you're ok. Congrats phag.

Comment

Yes but not for the reasons you stated. Jose and Governor Chris Christie were found on the road along side the Garden State Parkway after yet another fast food binge from hell but since New Jersey does not have ambulances big enough to fit either of them they had to call over two flatbeds. They were held at the hospital to detox from abundance of all they fried fat they consumed. However, after Governor Christie caught a scent from the cafeteria he ripped through his straps and broke the door down.

Comment

Working...
                      X