Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there SHAME in crying after a loss??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i cant relate to showing those kind of emotions, win or lose. going into the fight there is 1 of 2 expected outcomes.

now i've lost some fights that took me years to live down, but i never showed any emotion towards them. you win some and you lose some. at least with fighting pro, you're getting paid.

for me, it would be embarrassing enough losing a fight, god forbid i cry. if i won though, walk along like it was any other business.

and i fight that same way. i dont fight angry or mad. those feelings are for you and nobody else. i've lost some and spent a whole week buried in my bed. i won some and i just go about my day like its anything else.

people handle emotional situations different than others. there's no shame in feeling what you're feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
      ^^^^ This. Rios just made $4 million. The fact that he cried means it's not all about money for him. Rios can be immature but he's a real dude. I gained a lotof respect for him after the fight.
      why??? (just curious)

Comment

It's human to cry, why not? Are we robots?

Comment

Hey, just last year Pac was crying after the Marquez defeat. He had let down the whole Philippines, and was last seen in the U.S> with his face down on the soil

It's like thinking you're superman and nothing can hurt you, then you go on and tear your acl

Comment

Originally posted by JaYDeuce11 View Post
            Hey, just last year Pac was crying after the Marquez defeat. He had let down the whole Philippines, and was last seen in the U.S> with his face down on the soil

It's like thinking you're superman and nothing can hurt you, then you go on and tear your acl
            Green kay for you my good sir.....good find too.....

Comment

I think he was trying to get in that female's pants. And he thought crying would work. And he just looked like s straight up *****.
              Last edited by MODAPHUKA; 11-25-2013, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
                After a win some kats cry from happiness...

and most don't really seem to take issue with that....but is there SHAME in crying after a loss?? In boxing (or in any sport for that matter)....do you see SHAME in breaking down like these dudes have in the past?

Brandon Rios is just the latest but he is far from the first.....

Wachugot??
                I mean if you thought you won and everyone else pretty much thought you won and you cry, well no big deal. You talk a bunch of trash and don't deliver in the ring and get it handed to you, then cry afterwards, well go home and cry to momma.

Rios just had his pride hurt because it was clear beyond a shadow of a doubt that he got beaten up by the much better fighter. Groves got jobbed by the ref and was handing it to Froch all fight. It would have been different had Groves been getting battered all around the ring from round 1 and was about to go. It wasn't like that though and they really crushed that dude be protecting Froch like they did.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X