Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Next Big Mega Fight: Felix "El Diamante" Verdejo vs Oscar Valdez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still think Verdejo first pro fight was a draw, he got rocked in that fight and pushed hes opponent down illegally!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TR vs. GB View Post
      a mexican vs a puerto kneecan we know who wins this fight
      Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
      This i would just tune in too see what round verdejo would take a knee
      Or maybe Valdez will quit on his stool.

Comment

Originally posted by RAGALAC
        Verdejo got some nice skils no doubt.....Valdez looks like he trying to decapitate u with every punch he throws . I just hate how thy throw them in there with garbage opposition when there Olympians no just regular fighters going pro......but I guess they gotta build up that resume tho.
        Not everyone's name is Rigondeaux.

I don't think much of Valdez. I think he's average. I think Verdejo will add up to more when its all said and done.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Yeah, that's their trademark here ib NSB...I remember way back, the days were they talked all that ***** about how that bum, Panchito Bojado, was better than Cotto and that when they met he was going to KO Cotto.....hahahaha

Comment

They probably wont fight at the same weight class. It is more likely that it will be Verdejo vs Benavidez. Verdejo big frame will allow him to go up in weight and Benavidez slow development due to injuries might delay his rise in weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
              They probably wont fight at the same weight class. It is more likely that it will be Verdejo vs Benavidez. Verdejo big frame will allow him to go up in weight and Benavidez slow development due to injuries might delay his rise in weight class.
              Right now Verdejo is at 130 and Valdez 126. I think is possible.

Comment

Working...
              X