Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ramos vs Rigondeaux, how's it going to go down?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    i think these two are going to posture and stare at eachother all night

both guys are legit knockout punchers and i can see them using their skills out of respect of the others power to try and win the decision

rigondeaux by decision
    I agree with this. It might be boring but I'm still pumped for the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      it could very well be a "boring" fight based on styles. Rico was not aggressive AT ALL in his previous fight and I suspect he'll fight the same way, as he'll be confused on how to deal with Rigondeaux.

If Rigondeaux fights more aggressive, like he did against Casey, it could be pretty entertaining. However I kinda see both guys not taking too many chances.
      ramos will be more cautious against rigo i think. that japanese guy took the fight to ramos and still managed to outboxed him. he got overconfident and ran into a counterpunch but up to that point he was kicking ramos' ass. if rigo saw that fight he should know what to do and be more aggressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
        that's who wins in these fights and rigo has him pretty much smoked
        i think rigo will knock him out if rigo will bring back that swagger that he had before he got chin checked by cordoba. he just needs to control his aggression a little bit.

Comment

I expect a boring fight. Rigo UD.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            i think these two are going to posture and stare at eachother all night

both guys are legit knockout punchers and i can see them using their skills out of respect of the others power to try and win the decision

rigondeaux by decision
            I agree this is a very possible scenario, but I just don't think it's going to play out that way. Guillermo has shown that he's willing and able to come roaring straight out of the gate. While I tend to agree that it'll end in a decision for Rigo, it appears "El Chacal" might've gotten the message as to what's expected of him as a pro. Ultimately, I hope it's a worthwhile fight to watch; that Cordoba fight was like watching paint dry.

Comment

Working...
            X