No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza Puzzled By Manny Pacquiao’s Recent Cramp Issues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SceneSpectator! View Post
    You're just a typical Floidiot plain and simple, who doesn't accede understanding the other side of a coin! Insulting people who voted on him only by reason of his english literacy, is plain racist! And you are one among these racist. BTW, there is no point arguing people like you who is in-tasked of attacking people personally, and dedicated to attack Pac no matter it takes!
    This coming from a guy with this as a signature image?

Comment

he isn't amazed. this is just the first lie you came u with now you have to stick to it.. clown did you forget you used that excuse in the mosley fight..just admit pacroid got his ass beat..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.0pal View Post
        Strong calves would prevent cramps because the muscle is more durable and less likely to be overworked.
        You sure? try putting a muscular guy in a marathon and compete with a skinny guy, who's gonna last long without cramping?

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianPoster View Post
          This is just an excuse for the future loss to Mayweather

Actually this maybe there way out of the Mayweather entirely.

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianPoster View Post
            Bozz's post is not racist ****** , everybody knows that *******s are racists and keyboard warriors anyway
            Uhhmmm. wait, BOZZ post is not racist? Are you blind or something mate? That't not even stereotyping. Hey, I know both of you are Floyd fan, and so I am so stop being biased and use your head.

Comment

Manny Pacquiao vs Floyd Mayweather Jr should happen once and for all. I don't care who's going to win, There 2 boxers are future HOFmers and the best on their special way. So why are you guys arguing?

Comment

Possible steroid use? He only does them during training so his body can with stand the pain or abuse but come fight night, he's off and no longer feels the affects, so he feels pain, just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  means you're doing a crap job
                  i'd be inclined to agree with you except i'm pretty sure they're just lying about the cramps to make an excuse.
                  bit like haye with his dodgy toe- still managed to run and jump about better than most ballerinas didn't he?
                  i didn't exactly notice pacquiao seemingly suffering from leg cramps, plus he didn't appear to complain about it between rounds.
                  blaming the boots is funny, and i bet nike are gonna be pretty pissed about that seeing as he has his own style of boots with them.

Comment

Originally posted by iniduoh View Post
                    Actually this maybe there way out of the Mayweather entirely.
                    Do you even diferentiate between an excuse and a problem? Nowhere in the article, or anywhere else for that matter, does it state that Pacquiao is not going to fight Floyd because of leg cramps. It just says they're going to work on that problem, that's all. Cramps are nothing special in pro sports, happens constantly.

Comment

Originally posted by ippo_miyata View Post
                      You sure? try putting a muscular guy in a marathon and compete with a skinny guy, who's gonna last long without cramping?
                      I have 8 years in athletic training. The muscular guy would simply get tired much faster. Cramps are the result of stress and/or dehydration, low sodium, and low potassium. But if you're dealing with cramps on the basis of muscle, well developed strong muscle is less likely to become stressed because it's more durable.

Comment

Working...
                      X