No announcement yet.

Vietnam and Iraq...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Hope Pope View Post
    WTF is this supposed to mean? You're pointing out that 3rd world countries don't have stealth bombers and fighter jets and win anyways?
    no , idiot.

guerrilla warfare has been around since practically the beginning of time.

yes even before stealth bombers and fighter jets.

guerrilla warfare is conducted against superior forces.

so they generally pick and choose when and who they attack and don't engage in extensive battles that give the superior enemy a chance to defeat them.

no matter how highly trained or better equipped the superior force , they will always have problems with guerrilla tactics.

Comment

I hate when people bring up Nam... If our intentions were to go in and take over nam, and give it to the south then we could have.

We didn't do that. We were a peacemaker, trying to keep the North out, not to mention the overwhelming opposal to the war itself held back resources, and other things.

If we wanted that war, it would have been ours... Dumbasses.

Now to the thread topic... Are you kidding? Iraq is completely under control. Afghanistan is the one you should be talking about, and even then the US has ultimate control of Afghanistan. Were more like police in the hood of Detroit.

Comment

Its the cold fact truth.

WTF is this supposed to mean? You're pointing out that 3rd world countries don't have stealth bombers and fighter jets and win anyways?
        This guy really looks like a winner

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          no , idiot.

guerrilla warfare has been around since practically the beginning of time.

yes even before stealth bombers and fighter jets.

guerrilla warfare is conducted against superior forces.

so they generally pick and choose when and who they attack and don't engage in extensive battles that give the superior enemy a chance to defeat them.

no matter how highly trained or better equipped the superior force , they will always have problems with guerrilla tactics.
          Guerilla warfare is conducted by all forces not just superior forces.

double space

The U.S is ghey @ war even though they get so much practice

double space

Guerilla tactics are teh awesome

double space

Comment

Guerilla warfare is conducted by all forces not just superior forces.

double space

The U.S is ghey @ war even though they get so much practice

double space

Guerilla tactics are teh awesome

double space
            yes it is but it's generally the only option for an inferior force.

american soldiers do an admirable job.

it works.

Comment

yup.

americans need to learn from the soviets/russians.

they showed the world how to handle afghanistan.
              rofl you better don't start with me, because I don't troll for fun. I can give you easily few reasons, why US men are weak. and don't bring War with Afghanistan.. it's a draw if you dont know. boith sides signed piece.

Comment

Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
                rofl you better don't start with me, because I don't troll for fun. I can give you easily few reasons, why US men are weak. and don't bring War with Afghanistan.. it's a draw if you dont know. boith sides signed piece.
                Tell him about it. I'm interested.

Comment

Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
                  it wasn't a draw.

soviets lost in afghanistan. just like the americans lost in vietnam.

Comment

Just like the American's are losing in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Comment

it wasn't a draw.

soviets lost in afghanistan. just like the americans lost in vietnam.
                      ok I'm in no meanings trying to insult anyone or don't think I hate Americans.

about the war. 2 million talibans vs 115k Soviets. after the war clsoe to 15k soviets killed and over 1 million talibans.. thats a small difference? Russia lost to Afghanistan? Russians were re-building factories, giving water and helping Afghans after the war. we are good friends now. this is another reason, why US education and US media is branwashing you. Alla.. 2008 BEijing Olympic games, where US was claimign that Russia attacked Georgia.. this really makes me sick. you guys make of us some really angry white ass bastards.. but honestly we are jsut calm ppl, just don't piss us off.

about your men.. you people grew up on movies, where Scharznegger or Stallone kicking entire world and US is just unbeateable. now look how it reacts on people, especially new generation. parents cant beat their kids.. so now they do whatever they wont. education .. i'll remain quite about this one.

i was pretty surprised when I came to US and ppl said if they wouldnt go to GErmany, soviets would speak Deautch - German now. ok cool.. also one chick who wanted to get laid with me.. she was 17 by that time, she coudlnt believe Europe had airports.. cool. I guess I came there by submarine. Women have no idea how to cook, besides Thanksgivingday, there arent really any nation food. all they can do is follow the recipe or hit google and to find out how to stick apples into goose's butt.

there are tons of VIDs I saw, when US soldiers making fun of Iraqi kids, US soldier through a puppy from the mountain.. or during the open fire, they were scared.. instead of fighting and ripping everyone's eyes off. on other hand there is a video, back when Russia collapsed and soldiers werent train. when in CHechnya Russ troops had not trained 17-20 year old kids, who got their throats cut.. they know they were dead and still scared.. or a guy who is captured in Afghanistan from Idaho.. hilghy trained marine.. has family 25 years old plus.. he wears their clothes, and cries because he is sccared to get killed. also he says how he hates US.. why? only because he wants to live. on other hand a video, where russiav civilian got captured in Chechnya .. not soldier but civilian.. they were making fun of him, told him to knee and say russia sucks- and simple man, without any weapon..never even bowed.. got shot like 10 times. please you guys should honestly speak up for your nation, because you do have good men, and I even have 1 friend there, who visits me all the time to Ukraine and by the way he is currently in Iraq.

Japanese, German, English, Russians, Ukrainians, Fins.. I can name few more mentally tough countries. don't tell me it's not about nation.. it's all about history, education, the way parents grow you up and so on.

if you have anything usefull to say, please do
                      Last edited by Ogecca MaMa; 01-23-2011, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X