Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Australia vs United Kingdom.....which country would you rather live in??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Australia vs United Kingdom.....which country would you rather live in??

The UK seems pretty messed up right now....with their Nazi-like political party, the BNP, high crime rate, growing tensions between the different ethnic groups and white majority....not to mention the weather

Australia has somehow managed to avoid the global recession, a population of only 20 million (albeit because of the inhabitable centre of the continent), great weather if you like sunshine, etc etc

which would you rather live in??

All rich and famous Aussies move to the UK

I don’t know why. Australia is a much better place to live

Comment

Originally posted by Liar View Post
      All rich and famous Aussies move to the UK

I don't know about that..what i do know is there's heaps of britts in Australia lots of them with expired visas..don't wanna go back.

Comment

Originally posted by liar View Post
        all rich and famous aussies move to the uk

money, money, money

Comment

Originally posted by Abbey Road View Post
          money, money, money
          Yea

Lifestyle = Australia is better
          Money = Uk

Comment

Both have their advantages and disadvantages.

Australia obviously has great weather and good lifestyle. But I know a few people who have moved back from Austrailia who complain that the suburban ex-pat way of life is boring and uninspiring.

Britain has cold/moderate weather, but has great education and employment opportunities when the country is on the up, as well as a great welfare, health, and social service systems.

But what I will admit is that Britain has huge problems regarding immigration and culture dilution. I have two asian families as neighbours as well as the rest of the street and 90% of the local area. They are rude, ignorant, and never say hello. I spend quite a lot of money in my cornershop and never once has the shop attendent looked up from his seat and said hello, goodbye or thankyou. But if a white woman or asian person walks in they are bubbly and bright. It's horrible around here. Crime is sky high, it is dangerous at night, and police sirens are always audible. Black and asian youths and gangs loiter outside shop entrances just waiting for somebody to look at them so they have an excuse to rob them at knifepoint. It makes me sick seeing my country like this.

Comment

The UK by a long way but I guess it depends on what you like. Britain is far more progressive in music and art both of which I'm into. I think this is partly down to the **** weather we have here.

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
                It's horrible around here. Crime is sky high, it is dangerous at night, and police sirens are always audible. Black and asian youths and gangs loiter outside shop entrances just waiting for somebody to look at them so they have an excuse to rob them at knifepoint. It makes me sick seeing my country like this.
                Where ya from mate?

Comment

Originally posted by TheAuthority View Post
                  Where ya from mate?
                  ..could be any major city in England to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
                    Both have their advantages and disadvantages.

Australia obviously has great weather and good lifestyle. But I know a few people who have moved back from Austrailia who complain that the suburban ex-pat way of life is boring and uninspiring.

Britain has cold/moderate weather, but has great education and employment opportunities when the country is on the up, as well as a great welfare, health, and social service systems.

But what I will admit is that Britain has huge problems regarding immigration and culture dilution. I have two asian families as neighbours as well as the rest of the street and 90% of the local area. They are rude, ignorant, and never say hello. I spend quite a lot of money in my cornershop and never once has the shop attendent looked up from his seat and said hello, goodbye or thankyou. But if a white woman or asian person walks in they are bubbly and bright. It's horrible around here. Crime is sky high, it is dangerous at night, and police sirens are always audible. Black and asian youths and gangs loiter outside shop entrances just waiting for somebody to look at them so they have an excuse to rob them at knifepoint. It makes me sick seeing my country like this
                    In Australia we have lots of immigrants, and apart from a few of the more radical Lebanese Muslim types most have integrated pretty well. All the ethnics I know are awesome people and I know a lot. Maybe the reason the immigrants feel standoffish is because they might think you feel like that to them, try saying "Hi how are you today?" to some of them and see if they can open up. If they don't reply then they are probably just ****s

Comment

Working...
                    X