No announcement yet.

Updated Klitschko V Haye video by Dwyer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
    Anyone that thinks Wlad is "very slow" hasn't seen him fight. Haye is faster, but at HW he's been to afraid to get hit, even against a MUCH slower, MUCH more awkward and MUCH less powerful Valuev, to land much of substance against Wlad. Even against Harrison, Haye didn't land a single punch in the first round (well neither of them did.)
    You make your self look like a biased white boy, not because of this post, because of your history on this forum and the nigg*r comments you like to leave me. Everyone knows Wlad is a slow, awkward, boring fighter. I'm not predicting a Haye KO, but I see it a likely scenario. Valuev had a chin and was much bigger than Wlad, so making that kind of comparison, holds no water.

Comment

Haye's going to jump in and land something big like he did against Valuev, this time his opponent won't be left standing.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
        You make your self look like a biased white boy, not because of this post, because of your history on this forum and the nigg*r comments you like to leave me. Everyone knows Wlad is a slow, awkward, boring fighter. I'm not predicting a Haye KO, but I see it a likely scenario. Valuev had a chin and was much bigger than Wlad, so making that kind of comparison, holds no water.
        Two things.

1. I'm not white.
        2. Provide proof of these comments you speak of and I will leave this forum forever.

In fact, provide proof or kindly quit your trolling and leave this site forever.

Comment

The fight comes down to one thing IMO and that is if Haye can avoid the jab. IF he can avoid Wlad's lazer jab then he can win. If he can't he will eat a thousand of them then get a big downward right to finish him. Nobody has solved Wlads homing missle jab as of late and I don't think Haye will. But who knows I still think it's a 55/45 fight though slightly in favor of Wlad cuz although Haye ducked this fight for awhile he has the tools to win. But having them and using them is two different things.

Comment

Two things.

1. I'm not white.
            2. Provide proof of these comments you speak of and I will leave this forum forever.

In fact, provide proof or kindly quit your trolling and leave this site forever.
            BS, the way you talk, you are white or pro white. Your nigg*r comments are always left under your red K comments to me. I don't give a crap if you left, cuz you'd still be here under one of your other ALT's. I'm having too much fun owning you racist WB's to ever want you to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
              BS, the way you talk, you are white or pro white. Your nigg*r comments are always left under your red K comments to me. I don't give a crap if you left, cuz you'd still be here under one of your other ALT's. I'm having too much fun owning you racist WB's to ever want you to leave.
              Just as I thought, more baseless, reasonless nonsense without one shred of proof. Multiple racist comments using the N word now? Do you need help doing a screen capture?

Why would I create an alt? Almost 20K posts over 3 years with my one and only account and have never been banned.

Anyhow, I'm done with you. Go attempt to smear someone else. Owning me? That's rich.

As for Dwyer, I usually agree with most of his assessments, but I think he's wrong here. These are HWs, Haye has decent power and pretty good handspeed, Wlad's chin isn't the greatest, so obviously he has a chance. But I don't think he's going to be able to avoid Wlad's jab or land one of his hail Mary overhand rights. Haye's chin seems to have improved after his move up to HW and while his defense isn't the greatest, he's pretty athletic and has good reflexes. So he might be able to last the distance, but I don't think he'd throw enough punches to win.

Comment

Haye is gonna crack that china with his handspeed and power.

Then he'll take Hayden back to his hotel room afterwards and show her what a Real Man™ looks like.

Comment

"If Haye can avoid the jab" is a pretty big if and one which his recent performances haven't really proved to anybody's satsifaction. You only have to go back to the Ruiz fight to see how much trouble Ruiz's solid if unspectacular jab was causing Haye at times. Even Valuev was catching Haye with jabs all throughout their fight and that's really not the sort of thing I expect to see happening from a "singular talent."

Haye's a razzle dazzle guy, but too many people look at his handspeed and automatically assume that applies to every facet of his game. Haye's reaction speed is pretty good in the early going, but it slows way down after a few rounds due to fatigue, making him pretty hittable. He also tends to lose concentration through large stretches of the fights, resulting in the same outcome.

Wlad, on the other hand, maintains a steady level of concentration throughout the fight and very rarely takes his eye off the ball for a second. He's also learnt to pace himself much better whereas Haye still has more than a touch of Jermain Taylor disease in which he seems unable to fight at anything other than all out. As for Wlad having a lack of speed, well you only have to look at his fights to see he has more than enough to deal with fast fighters just fine.

Haye's going to be the first fighter in a long while who possesses both speed and power (most of Wlad's past opponents possessed either one or the other) and that makes things interesting. But you can count the number of punches Chambers landed on Wlad on the fingers of two hands, so it's not like Wlad can't handle speedy dudes. He also took a flush left hook from Peter in his last fight and wasn't affected at all, so again any ideas of one punch knockouts are out of the equation as well, or at least not nearly as likely as some people like to think.

Haye on the other hand really doesn't have a big enough body of heavyweight fights behind him to accurately guage how he'll respond to a fighter like Klitschko. But anyone having trouble with Ruiz or Valuev doesn't exactly inspire confidence.

Listen, this fight is pretty simple. It comes down to: can Haye catch Wlad cold in the early rounds the way Sanders was able to? If he can't then he loses, either by KO or by wide UD. Any notions of Haye "outboxing" Wlad to a decision are simply laughable, and should be dismissed with all haste. As should any notions of Haye being able to lure Wlad into making a mistake or waiting till the last round to take him out, the way he nearly took out ATG Valuev. Haye's window of success is narrow and should be recognised as such.

Comment

Just as I thought, more baseless, reasonless nonsense without one shred of proof. Multiple racist comments using the N word now? Do you need help doing a screen capture?
                    Problem is, under User CP, it only holds up to like 5 or 6 records for karma and yours have been lost. But **** the proof, I don't give a ***** if no one believes me.

Comment

bull**** prediction

Comment

Working...
                      X