Joe Rogan blames racist UFC fans for keeping Jon Jones down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
    Because they are good at what they do.

They win or help win games, or fights or whatever the sport my be.

And because they are paid well does not mean that they are well liked.

Sports are about athletic performance and the better you are the more you get paid, regardless of race.

But being liked, loved or hated has a lot to do with race, and it is quite silly to state otherwise
    Well than I guess most my favorite athletes are black. There really isn't as much hate and racism as you make it sound like there is. Maybe if you watch tv you'll see it on the news. I personally don't know anyone that's racist. Even the man in my avatar wasn't a racist even though we've all been told he was. You got to realise racism is something that the American media is fueling everyday. Until you realise this you'll never see the light at the end of the tunnel. All white people aren't racist but I have a feeling you think they are. That's a racist!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Fan View Post
      Well than I guess most my favorite athletes are black. There really isn't as much hate and racism as you make it sound like there is. Maybe if you watch tv you'll see it on the news. I personally don't know anyone that's racist. Even the man in my avatar wasn't a racist even though we've all been told he was. You got to realise racism is something that the American media is fueling everyday. Until you realise this you'll never see the light at the end of the tunnel. All white people aren't racist but I have a feeling you think they are. That's a racist!!
      we need a way to stop all this racism, some sort of final solution

Comment

Originally posted by The Fan View Post
        Lol, ok?

I am white bro, and I know all white people are not racist, but it is a natural phenomenon that people of the same race tend to root for each other, especially when facing an opponent or team of another race.

It is called ethnocentrism, and I have friends who when are not forced to be politically correct voice their true opinions on Bones Jones, who is a personal favorite of mine

Comment

Joe Rogan's been taking way too much alpha brain.

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
            Lol, ok?

I am white bro, and I know all white people are not racist, but it is a natural phenomenon that people of the same race tend to root for each other, especially when facing an opponent or team of another race.

It is called ethnocentrism, and I have friends who when are not forced to be politically correct voice their true opinions on Bones Jones, who is a personal favorite of mine
            Well everyone is guilty of that at one point in time with or without realising it.

Comment

Well honestly, I've always disliked both Sonnen and Jones. I'm an equal opportunity fan. People dislike Jones because he's a douche, plain and simple. If you're gonna be fake and say stupid crap, than people will hate you no matter where you come from or what color your skin is. Also dislike Rousey's ego and not being able to let go of a grudge.

Comment

And it's not just bragging either. Some fighters can do that and be entertaining, for the most part, IMO e.g. Ali, Mayweather, Gracies at times. Others do it and are annoying IMO like Jones, Sonnen, Hamed, Vargas, Mayorga.

Although I heard Floyd tried to defend one of these abusive football players so I, of course, don't agree with, nor are entertained by that at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                  Well honestly, I've always disliked both Sonnen and Jones. I'm an equal opportunity fan. People dislike Jones because he's a douche, plain and simple. If you're gonna be fake and say stupid crap, than people will hate you no matter where you come from or what color your skin is. Also dislike Rousey's ego and not being able to let go of a grudge.
                  Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                  And it's not just bragging either. Some fighters can do that and be entertaining, for the most part, IMO e.g. Ali, Mayweather, Gracies at times. Others do it and are annoying IMO like Jones, Sonnen, Hamed, Vargas, Mayorga.

Although I heard Floyd tried to defend one of these abusive football players so I, of course, don't agree with, nor are entertained by that at all.
                  Agreed. Good points.

Comment

Joe Rogans Podcast's are the ****, period. They are taking his quote way out of content. Don't always listen to the damn media before you hear the real interview.

Comment

Working...
                    X