Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you know Terrence Crawford survived a gunshot wound to the head years ago?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now THIS is a true champion.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      I feel that....getting shot is nothing nice and will change your life...if you never been shot, shot at or stabbed you will never understand
      It's okay larry, many of us dont plan to find out lol. I have never seen a gun before in the UK (Police and firearm officers excluded), the first ever time i saw a gun on someone who isnt a policer or any type of government officer was when i was holidaying in scottdale arizona, the brother wife older brother picked up his gun on the TV like it was a mobile phone....I was scared for my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        It's okay larry, many of us dont plan to find out lol. I have never seen a gun before in the UK (Police and firearm officers excluded), the first ever time i saw a gun on someone who isnt a policer or any type of government officer was when i was holidaying in scottdale arizona, the brother wife older brother picked up his gun on the TV like it was a mobile phone....I was scared for my life.
        Arizona, pretty much everyone and their mother is strapped there, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Bipolar Hero View Post
          Now THIS is a true champion.
          Indeed.......

Comment

Respect may he never have those type of issues again and I wish him nothing but the best in the the greatest individual sport !

War Crawford !

Comment

Working...
            X