This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
    I'm not. Most likely I'll be in Chester until mid July.
    Ah nice how come?

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
      Ah nice how come?
      Just staying with a friend. Thinking of getting a place there but checking it out first.

Comment

• Chester the molester.

Comment

Just staying with a friend. Thinking of getting a place there but checking it out first.
          Ah, capital. I hear it's a lovely place. What do you do for work if you don't mind my asking?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
            Chester the molester.
            Shaun has an unhealthy addiction to ****

Comment

• Comment

Ah, capital. I hear it's a lovely place. What do you do for work if you don't mind my asking?
                I've inherited a property business off me dad since he's slowly edged himself into retirement. Before that I just did boring admin work.

Comment

I've inherited a property business off me dad since he's slowly edged himself into retirement. Before that I just did boring admin work.
                  Ah cool. Are the properties all in Manchester proper? I've never been, which is a shame. When I do I'll 'av you a couple of ales.

Comment

• I own a flat in Hampstead Heath.

Comment

Ah cool. Are the properties all in Manchester proper? I've never been, which is a shame. When I do I'll 'av you a couple of ales.
                      Mostly Greater Manc but he's got a few scattered around the north west. It's a pain in the arse tbh. I'm a bit better off than I was doing the admin and I've got the property as assets but it's quite stressful. You don't realise how scummy ****s are until you rent a place out to them.

Comment

Working...
                      X