Collapse
No announcement yet.

(photos) New Photographic Evidence Released in the Trayvon Martin Case

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw on the news the kid had drugs in his system.

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
      I saw on the news the kid had drugs in his system.
      THC which doesn't lead to aggressive behavior.

Comment

Probably referring to this.

An FBI expert found crucial evidence in the Trayvon Martin case was inconclusive, saying it was impossible to tell if the voice screaming for help belonged to the black Florida teenager or his shooter George Zimmerman just before the neighborhood watch captain pulled the trigger.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...84G1HF20120518

But no, the FBI didn't say it was Zimmerman screaming, just that it was impossible to tell who it was from the recording.

Comment

Zimmerman is obviously a pussy. I can almost guarantee that if he didn't have that gun the confrontation would have never happened.

But, knowing that he had a gun made him feel like a man but since he couldn't fight he did what a pussy ass motherfucker usually does, pick up a gun and shoot an unarmed person.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Is that dried blood or cuts?

I'm trying my hardest to keep an open mind, but it just seems like this guy started some sh**, got his ass kicked, and shot the kid.
            ..........this

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
              Zimmerman is obviously a pussy. I can almost guarantee that if he didn't have that gun the confrontation would have never happened.

But, knowing that he had a gun made him feel like a man but since he couldn't fight he did what a pussy ass motherfucker usually does, pick up a gun and shoot an unarmed person.

Its funny that people actually believe the man with the gun was the one on tape screaming for his life. Common fucking sense.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                Its funny that people actually believe the man with the gun was the one on tape screaming for his life. Common fucking sense.
                Only a fucking idiot would believe that.

Zimmerman shot an unarmed kid. The 911 operator ordered him to back off, he didn't listen, got his ass whooped for following someone around like a god damn creep, then he couldn't take it like man and shot the kid.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                  Probably had something to do with Zimmerman's gun being concealed and GZ being the one with all of the injuries (black eyes, broken nose, lacerations to the back of his head, TM with broken skin on his knuckles prior to the shot.) But most logical people are waiting for more evidence to come out before making assumptions (like GZ continued to follow TM after the 911 operator suggested he cease, even though he said okay and later that he could no longer see TM.)

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Is that dried blood or cuts?

I'm trying my hardest to keep an open mind, but it just seems like this guy started some sh**, got his ass kicked, and shot the kid.

that's exactly what happened.

these photos dont prove zimmerman's innocence at all.

Comment

911 said "you don't have to do that", after Zimmerman said hell follow him.
                      Am I the only one understanding that it doesn't mean "do not follow"?
                      Why is everyone keep saying "do not follow"?
                      "You don't have to do that means that it more of an enconvenience to follow, or endangering your life since a cop is on his way.
                      "Do not follow is a direct order, which 911 did not say.

Comment

Working...
                      X