The Best Bradley video, "Portrait of a fighter"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
    i got respect for this guy even though he ducked khan
    It's even better than the 24/7 episode 1 come to think of it.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      I've been thinking that not too many people really knew about Bradley and just were making their judgements of him based on the opinions of others. This dude is special, he is determined like no one else besides Floyd.

He is driven which I think Pac is but not to the extent that he used to be and his degree of religious dependence makes it harder. I mean Bradley is a religious guy but Pac is hitting the Bible up hardcore but his pursuit of religion seems to be one of guilt...an attempt to rid himself of personal demons.

It will make it really hard for him to separate his career as boer from the edicts of peace and forgiveness that the Bible relays.
      This video shows Bradley is made off, he has that eye of the tiger. Seems special. Maybe a modern rocky balboa in the making.. Will see.

Comment

why is this spoon fella allowed to spam his own week old threads over and over?

Comment

lol I'm just replying.. Something wrong with that? You must be on the edge every time I'm around. Don't be spooked hehe!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            No he wont. I expect you to feel about this fight the same way you did when the a previous jww champ stepped up to fight a ww champ.

Manny is gonna KO him and should because he is superior to Tim in every way.
            Outside of Pacquiao-Mayweather, Pacquiao-Bradley is the best fight that can be made in boxing. It’s the pound for pound king against a guy who has a realistic shot at beating him

Comment

By the time the fight rolls around Bradley will be a monster

Comment

here some more Bradley looking sharp.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  By the time the fight rolls around Bradley will be a monster
                  Seems like he is already. Those abs are popping out like as if something is living on it lol

Comment

Working...
                  X