Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
    I do expect a good fight but $65 for a fight in which I already know the outcome? Pacquiao is going to beat Bradley.
    Originally posted by slackblick View Post
    i'm gonna stream the HELL OUTTA THIS FIGHT! pac doesn't deserve the money because of the **** opponents he fights and the fact that he hands over half the bob anyways. so yeah....im streaming it.
    Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
    Uhh no.

Same here, I was gonna buy it but hell no, I'm gonna stream.
    lolz a lot of you guys putting this fight down but you do know the you guys do talk a lot more about this fight than Pac fans? he he

although bradley is not well known outside boxing circle he is a legit opponent...

Comment

• Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
      lolz a lot of you guys putting this fight down but you do know the you guys do talk a lot more about this fight than Pac fans? he he

although bradley is not well known outside boxing circle he is a legit opponent...
      Didn't you say Hatton wasn't viable ww opponent because he came up from 140? Bradley is doing the same thing yet he is a legit opponent. And hatton accomplished more than Bradley and was higher on the p4p list.

Isn't that a double standard?

Comment

• If Pacquiao wins this, you gotta rank him #1 p4p.

Floyd has never beaten a slick young undefeated fighter at WW.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
          If Pacquiao wins this, you gotta rank him #1 p4p.

Floyd has never beaten a slick young undefeated fighter at WW.
          Good one!

Comment

• Bradley will give Pac fits. This isnt a look-good fight for the Pacman. Im not even sure if Pac wins this one.

Comment

• The Pac-Bradley Face off comes on tonight at 10 PM est

Comment

• Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
                Bradley will give Pac fits. This isnt a look-good fight for the Pacman. Im not even sure if Pac wins this one.
                I have to agree with this. Bradley sure can fight and he is hard to hit. He has good stamina just like pac and always come to his fight physically fit. The difference is he is much younger and his level of motivation here is way higher than previous fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
                  Bradley will give Pac fits. This isnt a look-good fight for the Pacman. Im not even sure if Pac wins this one.
                  I absolutely agree.
                  Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  The Pac-Bradley Face off comes on tonight at 10 PM est
                  The world will be watching!
                  Originally posted by acidity View Post
                  I have to agree with this. Bradley sure can fight and he is hard to hit. He has good stamina just like pac and always come to his fight physically fit. The difference is he is much younger and his level of motivation here is way higher than previous fights.
                  x2

Comment

• Only 22.5K views... damn this thread needs some love...

Comment

• Pac-Bradley face off coming on in 15 minutes

Comment

Working...
                      X