Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach has floyd's defense / blueprint figured out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

everybody has the master plan to beat Floyd. Yet, what they don't seem to comprehend is the fact that Floyd is a ring general who adjusts on the fly. Cockaroach wont be able to help Manny very much on this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
      everybody has the master plan to beat Floyd. Yet, what they don't seem to comprehend is the fact that Floyd is a ring general who adjusts on the fly. Cockaroach wont be able to help Manny very much on this fight.
      Yup, throw strategy out the window. The best you can do is prepare your fighter for Floyd's style and hope you're the better man.

Good luck Freddie. You're gonna look like Howard Hughes after you spend the next six months figuring out a way for Manny to win.

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
        Wow. Going out on a limb there. Considering Mayweather's camp doesn't even talk strategy or game plan, yeah I guess you're right.

Floyd doesn't even use his jab.

PBF got back to really using his jab in the Marquez fight. I think that is because his father was in camp and he knows that it will be help in the Pacman fight.

Comment

Manny's best bet is to force the action and bait Floyd into a smack fest but Floyd will not go for that. He'll dip and slide and move his small head around and take quick pot shots at Manny who is not the best defensive fighter in my opinion. Manny will ride the bicycle around the ring trying to turn Floyd but he can't rely on his speed alone because as we know, Floyd isn't exactly slow.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
            PBF got back to really using his jab in the Marquez fight. I think that is because his father was in camp and he knows that it will be help in the Pacman fight.
            True, he should use it more against Pac cause Pac's head is right there to be hit.

Comment

Working...
            X