Collapse
No announcement yet.

So does Bossy come back?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i stopped posting during her tenure, mostly. watching guys vie for her attention in full on beta-mode was embarrassing.

she was a cotto fan, so there was that.

Comment

I ain't gonna lie...that ass pic got me hard

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
        Yup, he wanted Bossy to take a shit on his chest but she wouldn't oblige.

As if those pictures still exist on here too.

Oh they exist. Someone has them in their old hard drive. I won't say any names though, and it's against the rules to post them so no one will ever see them again, just the select few who have them for laughs.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
          i stopped posting during her tenure, mostly. watching guys vie for her attention in full on beta-mode was embarrassing.

she was a cotto fan, so there was that.

even worse! my goodness

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post

I can ony vaguely remember the whole thing (done a lot of drugs since), but I seem to remember John Locke had quite a large role in the show.

Can someone shed some light on Locke's involvement?.
            He cried for her, she told me it was because he was jealous of her showing attention to other posters here. He took a picture of himself crying and sent them to her privately. I forgot exactly what triggered everything but I think some people had beef on here, and John Locke was included in the beef, and one of the other posters who I will not name, he's an estranged buddy of mine, he still posts here but he may or may not know I know who he is, but I won't say his new name, he was(or stil lis idk) tapping Bossy(it was not skills). I guess Bossy showed him (the mystery guy) the pics of Locke crying, and he exposed Locke in the T-Dome with the pics and Locke never posted here ever again. The thread was closed and I think it was deleted as well, but the mystery guy kept the pics and he showed them to me through PM lol it was pretty funny, but I didn't get involved. It was not my e-beef so I won't give anyone those pics, I had all 3 of them on facebook as friends, including Locke as his real account. I then read that he deleted evey boxingscene member he had on FB.

Ah **** I just joined the TMZ thread.

Comment

bunch of thirsty ass mother****ers on here

Comment

As a sidenote, why do you posters get banned over girls? The first big Boxingscene boys vs a girl was MissDeeCole, where these guys were all up in her privacy, trying to expose her for whatever reason, posting pics of her from other forums, about what she likes to do in her sexual life. Apparently Boxingscene got in some legal trouble, or threatened because of this and that's when the rules got really strict. The Bossy one was what added even more rules to Boxingscene. A lot of good posters turn into something else when a girl is around, they go crazy and start misbehaving like an 8 year old who does not know how to tell a girl he has crush on her so he pulls her hair instead or steps on her feet and shoves her.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                  Yup, he wanted Bossy to take a shit on his chest but she wouldn't oblige.

As if those pictures still exist on here too.

Did he really want her to do that?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    As a sidenote, why do you posters get banned over girls? The first big Boxingscene boys vs a girl was MissDeeCole, where these guys were all up in her privacy, trying to expose her for whatever reason, posting pics of her from other forums, about what she likes to do in her sexual life. Apparently Boxingscene got in some legal trouble, or threatened because of this and that's when the rules got really strict. The Bossy one was what added even more rules to Boxingscene. A lot of good posters turn into something else when a girl is around, they go crazy and start misbehaving like an 8 year old who does not know how to tell a girl he has crush on her so he pulls her hair instead or steps on her feet and shoves her.
                    Great post. Fcking idiots, the lot of em.

Comment

damn the lounge needs Jesus

Comment

Working...
                      X