No announcement yet.

Who here owns a home or rents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    That's a step up for him, at least he's not begging for $ on gofundme like he usually is.

Black people ruined gofundme.
    what a idiot..see he should have purchased racism insurance

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      you have get get homeowners insurance or renters insurance to have it covered

larry, i wouldn't have been able to borrow money to buy the property without insuring it. i have an h06 policy on my condo, and a relatively standard policy on a two family i bought in '15. i also pay into a master insurance policy in my condo association to insure common elements, like the building, parking lot, etc.

the policies cover the structure, my stuff, liabilities, and long-term displacement. you can't get a mortgage without insurance, at least in MA, and that the bank will insure the property with an expensive, garbage policy and bill you for it if you cannot prove that it's insured adequately.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        larry, i wouldn't have been able to borrow money to buy the property without insuring it. i have an h06 policy on my condo, and a relatively standard policy on a two family i bought in '15. i also pay into a master insurance policy in my condo association to insure common elements, like the building, parking lot, etc.

the policies cover the structure, my stuff, liabilities, and long-term displacement. you can't get a mortgage without insurance, at least in MA, and that the bank will insure the property with an expensive, garbage policy and bill you for it if you cannot prove that it's insured adequately.
        we'll you bought insurance then....good job
        Last edited by Larry the boss; 01-29-2016, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post

Comment

Oh look another thread where larry will make no money whatsoever.

Comment

Someone's onside illegal narcotics or gotten hacked

Comment

What's Michelle Moonen up to these days?

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post

you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. failure is an unavoidable aspect of sales, particularly when you start out.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
                      Bull****..im a 32 time champion

Comment

Working...
                      X