Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about Rosado vs. Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Larry Merchant is a Martian spy who has the ability to communicate with gorilla urine"

Comment

I didn't understand Rosado/Canelo being talked about and I don't understand this either.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Ok... So are you for the fight or opposed to it?
        Make it happen. War Rosado!@

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          I know what a fallacy is. I mean would you like to provide an argument as to why what I said is a fallacy?

One more thing- I have new idea for a short story:

Nia Vardalos shows up to my apartment dressed as ninja playing the violin. She wakes up the other tenants and they all start singing and playing instruments of their own. Pretty soon the whole neighborhood joins in and this goes on for days. The band gets bigger and bigger and I can't get any sleep. Exasperated, I get some gasoline and matches and set as many people as I can on fire.

Yay or nay?
          I had to check Wikipedia in order to find out who Nia Vardalos is. Your story rather sounds like a nightmare. But not quite a severe one.

Comment

I guess it wouldn't hurt for a HBO BAD card, but I can't say I'd look forward to it.

Comment

The Rosado thing doesn't make sense to me. He has lost so many fights over the past couple of years. I don't see how drawing with Stevens in BKB and (barely) beating an inactive/old Clottey gets him big fights.

It's easy to say you've fought the toughest fights when you've lost every one. His best showing was against Quillen. A rematch with him would be ok.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                The Rosado thing doesn't make sense to me. He has lost so many fights over the past couple of years. I don't see how drawing with Stevens in BKB and (barely) beating an inactive/old Clottey gets him big fights.

It's easy to say you've fought the toughest fights when you've lost every one. His best showing was against Quillen. A rematch with him would be ok.

Oh the irony
                Last edited by Agent Mulder; 12-22-2015, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X