Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And the Frontrunner for Provodnikov is....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would much rather see him fight Lundy.

Comment

Boooooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
        I don't get it. JMM didn't want Provo. Understandable in his situation and point in his career. But hwy didn't Provo want Rios?
        i dont think its up to him.. wasnt there a thread on here recently with rios explaining how boxing works and stuff and that half of the time u dont always get to pick or fight the guy u want or is suppose too and the people on here was all praising rios saying they knew it was like that already so why are yall trashing ruslan now??

Comment

Hbo ain't spending s.h.i.t.

Comment

I will like for Dulorme to spend some more time with Garcia before going against Provo. I think if they put the work in the gym, Dulorme can improve his weaknesses and beat Provo. If they would fight next, I think I'd favor Provo by possible KO.

Comment

Wow, that would be a disappointing match-up.

Comment

The only reason people will show up to the fight is because it'll be in his backyard and they're hoping the NY population there will rally behind Algeri

Comment

I bet you Dulorme's manager didn't want to throw him in there with Ruslan right away.

Algieri might be interesting because of his boxing skills. He might just out box Ruslan.

Comment

Lundy should of got it but his chinnyness makes you wonder how he'd survive so I guess go with the unknown of course these are the kind of fights that ruin kids, Algeri has good movement but lacks snap on his shots to keep a madman like Provodnikov out of his space, this ends violently.

Comment

Working...
                    X