Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN: Golovkin-Lemieux unification fight in discussions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I said this before. Using Lemeiux to possibly take out GGG would work well in favor of Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
      I said this before. Using Lemeiux to possibly take out GGG would work well in favor of Canelo.
      Interesting comment.

Comment

I think ODLH would be happy just to see if Lemieux could reveal some possible weakness in GGG. If Golovkin walks right through him, Oscar will put Canelo behind the Great Wall of China to protect him from Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
          Ward: Let's do it GGG.
          I remember this one -- it was like yesterday... But, in fact, it was on Nov. 17, 2013... After he said this he retired... One cannot ever trust Ward's statements...

Comment

Oscar would do everything it takes in order to give his precious Canelo a pass...

Comment

Oh Hell Yea!!! Lemule's going to DESTROY ggg!

Comment

Fun fight. I hope it happens.

Lemeiux is a legit threat to anyone with his punching power. However, i do feel he has too many holes in his game that Golovkin will exploit.

Comment

Golovkins getting stopped in this one. You heard it here first.

Comment

Good fight here if they could get it done.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                      I remember this one -- it was like yesterday... But, in fact, it was on Nov. 17, 2013... After he said this he retired... One cannot ever trust Ward's statements...
                      "God hates a lying tongue" according to Proverbs in the Bible.

So how can Andre Ward possibly be the Son of God?

Comment

Working...
                      X