Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing Market in Africa ???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comes down to having an established network of amateur clubs, so you can develop a large pool of talent. Along with properly funded national team that can travel for International tournament............besides Olympics and World Amateurs. I say amateur because if they excel then Western promoters can pick them up anyways like ex-Soviet bloc countries.

It is not just poverty alone that breeds champions.

Comment

Wilson Kayden should go and open a gym there

Comment

There have been a lot of great fighters from Africa like Azumah Nelson and Ike Quartey. Though a lot of kids learn to box on the streets, I don't think there are enough gyms and amateur programs.

Comment

CW Africans tho...
          Makabu, Mchunu and Kalenga. Kalenga is tge least gifted among them imo but he's stil cw top 10.

Comment

Originally posted by mannypacqloud View Post
            like we need anymore runners in boxing...
            I hope you get banned you racist motherfucker. Everyone understands what did you mean.
            I don't even know what I dislike more, racist who are proud of it and say it loud or coward sons of bitces like you who are scared that their statements will have consequences hence they only dare to do it in a subtle, lowkey way.
            Last edited by HEND; 04-07-2015, 05:08 AM.

Comment

Ghana has produced some good fighters over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by HEND View Post
                I hope you get banned you racist motherfucker. Everyone understands what did you mean.
                I don't even know what I dislike more, racist who are proud of it and say it loud or coward sons of bitces like you who are scared that their statements will have consequences hence they only dare to do it in a subtle, lowkey way.
                Damn you're mad lol

Comment

Originally posted by HEND View Post
                  HUH?

Comment

Working...
                  X