Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Tuck Rule. What was the Correct Call?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
    I hate Brady. If he wasn't on the Pats, I would not care about the pats. The Tuck Rule paved the way for them to win those super bowls. It's the Butterfly effect.
    The Tuck Rule is mostly irrelevant to what happened later. That team was pretty flukish, it missed the playoffs the next year and had a lot of changes when they won their next Super Bowl. The back to back championship teams were much different and much better than the 2001 team. If anything, the Tuck Rule delayed changes that would have been made a year earlier if that's called a fumble. Maybe the Pats end up winning 3 straight instead of 3 out of 4.

Sorry Philip Rivers is so much worse than Brady, bruh. Maybe one day you'll get a QB 70% as good.

Comment

It was a fumble, but since I hate Oakland so much I was ecstatic when they got screwed on that call.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        it's good, man.

songs are legit. it's funny, charming, super witty.

definitely worth a watch with your girl, if you have kids / nephews or nieces. if you're confident you can watch it alone like a grown man. i haven't done that yet, but it is coming
        Are you kidding NE? Any responsible, self-respecting parent raises their kid on ODB.

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
          Are you kidding NE? Any responsible, self-respecting parent raises their kid on ODB.
          Pretty much.

I play this for my 7 year old niece as a lullaby.

Comment

I hate Brady. If he wasn't on the Pats, I would not care about the pats. The Tuck Rule paved the way for them to win those super bowls. It's the Butterfly effect.
            Lol, you have alot of hate for your fellow bay area native.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
              Lol, you have alot of hate for your fellow bay area native.
              He is a dick hole. Sherman exposed him for what he truly is.

Marshawn Lynch is more bay area than Tom Brady.

Comment

Wow Sherman earned my respect, did not know about that. Anyways, this isn't rocket science...tuck rule + spy gate=3/4 Superbowls and 0 since then.

Comment

He is a dick hole. Sherman exposed him for what he truly is.

Marshawn Lynch is more bay area than Tom Brady.
                  First of all he gets respect from all the legends in the game and his teamates all of them call him the ultimate leader, so who cares what Sherman says you don't know him personally. Second of all Sherman still respects his game unlike you who's hate blinds you from logic you just ignore his stats.

@2:43

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                    First of all he gets respect from all the legends in the game and his teamates all of them call him the ultimate leader, so who cares what Sherman says you don't know him personally. Second of all Sherman still respects his game unlike you who's hate blinds you from logic you just ignore his stats.

@2:43

I know Marshawn Lynch Personally.

Comment

I know Marshawn Lynch Personally.
                      Pics or gtfo.

Comment

Working...
                      X