No announcement yet.

Marcos "El Chino" Maidana working the heavy bag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marcos "El Chino" Maidana working the heavy bag

Powerful... and not as slow as they say.

Look at those weird angled punches. That's why I believe Maidana is going be a lot tougher than canelo was for mayweather. I like what I see in that vid. Maidana is training for an absolute brawl. He is just throwing all over the place.

He is not going in there to have a fencing match with mayweather and try to look cute.
    Last edited by TRTboy; 03-20-2014, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Those wide punches will be no match for this defense:

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post

Powerful... and not as slow as they say.
        Hell yeah I was watching that earlier, looks pretty good already. And no narrative about weight either, just boxing.. what a relief.

Comment

in one of ellie's videos robert says that for broner marcos only trained with the full crew for 3 weeks only, so now he is going to have them for 6 weeks and marcos has been training in argentina for almost a month, so this potentially should be his best training camp so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            in one of ellie's videos robert says that for broner marcos only trained with the full crew for 3 weeks only, so now he is going to have them for 6 weeks and marcos has been training in argentina for almost a month, so this potentially should be his best training camp so far.
            i've seen the new videos and ellie says like 15 times how marcos is in such a good shape

Comment

I guess they use that short bag so that the fighter can practice ducking under it, but it seems like he's not getting a lot of practice on body shots.

Comment

http://youtu.be/ZPyXgm2IwYs working with ariza

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  I guess they use that short bag so that the fighter can practice ducking under it, but it seems like he's not getting a lot of practice on body shots.
                  ... You think thats the only bag he works on???

Comment

Looks like he does punch pretty damn hard.

Comment

Working...
                    X