Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

As a matter of fact, your argument is pretty hypocritical considering who you have in your sig. The nerves... You question Matthysse's integrity but not the guy's who you have in your sig?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

speaking of hypocrites, aren't you the same guy who gave Chavez Jr. shyt but give Lucas and Gamboa a pass for weighing 20+ pounds, hypocrite is a word that you should never type again.
    Gamboa had a 15 month lay off and until this Matthysse **** is clarify I'm not judging. Oh and btw those 2 did ONCE unlike Chavez Jr.

Chavez Jr unlike the 2 you mentioned takes diuretics to make weight and dodges testing so don't say he doesn't cause he was caught. So yes, a cheater will get **** from me and anyone else any given day.

Keep on trying to discredit Matthysse just cause he's Garcia's mandatory. Keep on playa, keep on.

Fail attempt, carry on.

Comment

• I doubt Lucas came in at 163, I'm guessing it was 153 or there abouts. The man is short, standing at about 5'6''. Noway he rehydrates 23 lbs and still looks ripped. Plus hasn't the WBC introduced a 10% weight gain limit over the 24 hours from weigh in to fight time?

Comment

• I just watched the fight. How can somebody say Matthysse was 163 while saying Dallas Jr was 150ish? This needs to be further investigated. These 2 looked virtually the same size with Dallas Jr probably having an inch on Matthysse.

Comment

• Clottey routinely weighed in at 170lbs. on fight night for a 147lbs. fight...

Comment

• I criticised Broner and Chavez for packing on the pounds and even though im a big Lucas fan ill criticise him.It sure is strange that he would weigh 10+ lbs on his usual weight

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              Gamboa had a 15 month lay off and until this Matthysse **** is clarify I'm not judging. Oh and btw those 2 did ONCE unlike Chavez Jr.

Chavez Jr unlike the 2 you mentioned takes diuretics to make weight and dodges testing so don't say he doesn't cause he was caught. So yes, a cheater will get **** from me and anyone else any given day.

Keep on trying to discredit Matthysse just cause he's Garcia's mandatory. Keep on playa, keep on.

Fail attempt, carry on.

Clarification was already posted, but its a post that you're gonna keep dodging, I get it.

He didn't get caught with diuretics against Martinez, and you still gave him shyt for going over 20 pounds. Not one person in this thread said that Lucas is on PED's, but you and a couple other clowns act like it's impossible.

It's funny that you keep bringing Danny up like hes one of my favorite fighters, i just like seeing him make you guys look like idiots when he trashes other fighters.

Comment

• I dunno why ppl keep making excuses for him. Just goes to show how certain fighter get the benefit of the doubt when others definitely don't. Kinda pathetic. As if the ppl at show time hevent done fight night weights a million times.

Comment

• why does no one believe this? he could of taken somethin to gain or lose weight quick which is what morales got caught taking. his power dont seem so impressive. in my opinion it does not seem true cause its dont seem natural because its probably not

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Are you serious?

He was 164, Floyd was 150. Its on the HBO version. The fight was only watched by millions who seen the fight night weights, dont know what you are whining about.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                      I just watched the fight. How can somebody say Matthysse was 163 while saying Dallas Jr was 150ish? This needs to be further investigated. These 2 looked virtually the same size with Dallas Jr probably having an inch on Matthysse.

Matthyse didn't look any bigger than Judah even though Matthyse was 10 pounds heavier on fight night. He just has one of those bodies I suppose.

Comment

Working...
                      X