No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Heartbroken Over Recent Family Tragedy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vxrandall View Post
    And don't forget to mention how Britains two most amazing fighters also killed off PPV in this country with their *****e fights.

Froch is the most respected in this countryand you are ridiculous for slating his record. I could easily do same of both Khan and Haye. K
    han sells tickets in the UK because most of the audience come to see him do Bambi impressions

And Haye likes a little flutter on 3rd round knock outs too.
    Oh I do love our little chats. I think you are so knowledgeable, from the heart of my bottom.
    The PPV is exactly the damn point. ONLY Popular fighters get Sky Box Office. Khan has been on PPV (PAY PER VIEW) with Prime Time a few times still.

Haye has had bad fights, and so has Khan, but they have had good ones too.

Froch will never sell fights on PPV to the scale of Haye or even reach Khan's level. Khan bought boxing back to ITV or FREE TV. Yes.

KHAN AND HAYE bought PPV back to the damn UK since Hatton, so how the fug did they kill it. Froch and every other fighter was not going to get any damn PPV anyway.

Haye got back some headliens for boxing since perhaps Pirnce Naz. Joe Calzaghe didn't get his name out there and on the BBC/Sentanta until a while late in his career.

Froch is respected, I agree, but he isn't some super star who sells loads, or even gets that much credit. He has fought sub par opposition like the rest but gets much more credit for it.

Have you been to a Khan fight before? Which one? Please tell me to suggest that they come to see a bambi dance... That's like me saying people come to see Froch get hit in his face and try to impersonate Roy Jones but about 30 times slower and cement to his feet.

I like how you ignored the Froch and postponing fights for his brothers bets.

My dear, the knowledge of one of my sperm is 10 times more than what you have, and in 3 days I can teach my turd to write better than you too.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
      The PPV is exactly the damn point. ONLY Popular fighters get Sky Box Office. Khan has been on PPV (PAY PER VIEW) with Prime Time a few times still.

Haye has had bad fights, and so has Khan, but they have had good ones too.

Froch will never sell fights on PPV to the scale of Haye or even reach Khan's level. Khan bought boxing back to ITV or FREE TV. Yes.

KHAN AND HAYE bought PPV back to the damn UK since Hatton, so how the fug did they kill it. Froch and every other fighter was not going to get any damn PPV anyway.

Haye got back some headliens for boxing since perhaps Pirnce Naz. Joe Calzaghe didn't get his name out there and on the BBC/Sentanta until a while late in his career.

Froch is respected, I agree, but he isn't some super star who sells loads, or even gets that much credit. He has fought sub par opposition like the rest but gets much more credit for it.

Have you been to a Khan fight before? Which one? Please tell me to suggest that they come to see a bambi dance... That's like me saying people come to see Froch get hit in his face and try to impersonate Roy Jones but about 30 times slower and cement to his feet.

I like how you ignored the Froch and postponing fights for his brothers bets.

My dear, the knowledge of one of my sperm is 10 times more than what you have, and in 3 days I can teach my turd to write better than you too.
      apart from all the bull$h17 boxing speak because you clearly know zip, i love how u compare ur spunk to my intellect. i'm sure you spend a lot of time analyzing it ...on ur stomach as you lie there...self satisfied from another 'witty' posting. and as for teaching ur p0o to write.....i dont care to know about what you get up to with ur excrement. i flush mine...you stick a pencil in urs, show it letters of the alphabet and push it around the bowl.
      i think thats probably enough said now dont you?
      FML!

Comment

apart from all the bull$h17 boxing speak because you clearly know zip, i love how u compare ur spunk to my intellect. i'm sure you spend a lot of time analyzing it ...on ur stomach as you lie there...self satisfied from another 'witty' posting. and as for teaching ur p0o to write.....i dont care to know about what you get up to with ur excrement. i flush mine...you stick a pencil in urs, show it letters of the alphabet and push it around the bowl.
        i think thats probably enough said now dont you?
        FML!
        I enjoy you avoiding what I say about boxing especially because you are clearly a quitter. You remind me of Victor Ortiz. I like how you talk about spunk and **** only and confirm that Khan and Haye did not kill PPV in the UK because Froch and others were never PPV worthy anyway. PPV is only there for popular fighters that household's know such as Hatton, Haye and Khan.

My **** has more nutrients than your breakfast.

Comment

I enjoy you avoiding what I say about boxing especially because you are clearly a quitter. You remind me of Victor Ortiz. I like how you talk about spunk and **** only and confirm that Khan and Haye did not kill PPV in the UK because Froch and others were never PPV worthy anyway. PPV is only there for popular fighters that household's know such as Hatton, Haye and Khan.

My **** has more nutrients than your breakfast.
          I'm choosing NOT to engage with you because you are coming out with some extremely odd things. I think everyone can see you have issues with bodily discharges the way you obsessively refer to them. I'm guessing you need to see a doctor and get some more meds

Comment

I'm choosing NOT to engage with you because you are coming out with some extremely odd things. I think everyone can see you have issues with bodily discharges the way you obsessively refer to them. I'm guessing you need to see a doctor and get some more meds
            I see you are still talking about my urine and excrement. I hear there are guys out there like you, who once the topic of poo starts, just won't let it go.

You are too young to get beat up.

Comment

I see you are still talking about my urine and excrement. I hear there are guys out there like you, who once the topic of poo starts, just won't let it go.

You are too young to get beat up.
              HaHa you two should team up and go on the road!

Funny as fook! the both of you! lol

Comment

Originally posted by haverespect View Post
                HaHa you two should team up and go on the road!

Funny as fook! the both of you! lol
                I would knock him out before we get on stage. I mean business.

Comment

Meh, tens of thousand people die in world every day, I dont see people making articles about them. But I get it, this was someone that Amir Khans family knew and was coming to see his cousin's dogwalker's training instructor get Married.

It's called life, evolution and survival of the strongest, life aint 100%, there have been many a killed in random acts that have gone down as footnotes in history, this aint even that.

Comment

I would knock him out before we get on stage. I mean business.
                    petri-fking-fied pal. if u had brains you'd be dangerous! as it is you just need a little more ECT to straighten you out.

Comment

petri-fking-fied pal. if u had brains you'd be dangerous! as it is you just need a little more ECT to straighten you out.
                      I have nothing to lose, so you better understand when it's time to hunt you down, I will do it swiftly, and sharply. I would never let a guy named randall beat me up in a fight. I assume you own a Vauxhall AKA Opel or whatever in the US. So I know the brand of your car, now if I knew the city, I will start with a lead.

I dare you to give me your city.

Comment

Working...
                      X