Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Mayweather on Cotto's "Die in the ring" Comments from Faceoff

http://fi g h t h y p e.com/pages/content11211.html

Also speaks on JMM/Pac, King Mo, and and Floyd/Pac

still astonished that he's a mayweather.

Comment

Ill have to agree with him regarding the Cotto comments. He (Cotto) was as trutfull as it can be, and we have all seen him give 110% on his fights even after receiving some serious damage, cuts, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
        Ill have to agree with him regarding the Cotto comments. He (Cotto) was as trutfull as it can be, and we have all seen him give 110% on his fights even after receiving some serious damage, cuts, etc.
        This was my original thoughts, despite his comments, cotto has proven in the ring that he is a fighter who has no problem fighting through adversity.

Comment

cotto come to fight regardless

Comment

The only thing special about Marg is his legendary chin, stamina.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Mayweather View Post
              Nobody thinks that Manny has a chance against Floyd other than the Pacmaniacs and that really does mean nothing. But to the true boxing fan and there are even some Pacquiao fans that switched up and now all of a sudden, 'Floyd would kill him'. But the reality of it is that Floyd would've killed him anytime. You didn't have to see Marquez do that. Floyd was going to kill Manny anyway.

Comment

Screencap:

"...Once he go caught, then the game changed. Now, the spotlight is on you and you can't do no wrong; and when you can't do no wrong, then the truth comes out and now you see how the real Margarito fights, and he ain't nothing special at all." -JM

I don't know, I think Margarito is game for this fight. We'll just have to wait.

Comment

Working...
                X