• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how will manny respond in the post fight interview

how will he respond when he is asked about the mayweather fight

with a great perforamnce comes with great responsibily - manny pac

Comment

"Talk to my promoter Bob Arum, who wants to get as much money out of me as possible by fighting every Top Rank fighter before he sacrifices me to Floyd Mayweather."

Comment

uhhhh ummmm me fight Cintron...he bigger than me...uhh ummmm i dont know if i can win

Comment

Originally posted by J-A-D-AKISS View Post
          how will he respond when he is asked about the mayweather fight
          if he says he will take the test, the question would then be will floyd take the fight? phuk, i sure hope he will be asked this question.

Comment

"it's up to my promoter, I'll fight anybody....sometimes when we touch...the honesty's too much....i have a concert tonight come join me....salamat sa mga kababayan ko sa pagsuport nyo sa akin at wala talaga tayong magagawa kay Floyd, talagang duwag yata yan, mabuhay!"

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              uhhhh ummmm me fight Cintron...he bigger than me...uhh ummmm i dont know if i can win
              Lol... What up with the new Wayne album?

Comment

"He just caught me plain and simple. I knew I shouldn't have taken him lightly. Shane Mosley is a great fighter and was the better man tonight. I'll be back. Maybe a rematch sometime."

Followed by the camera's switching to Mayweather in the crowd laughing and all the fans throwing food at him with a "pussay" chant starting. But he don't care , he don't have to fight anymore, he already beat Mosley

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
                  "it's up to my promoter, I'll fight anybody....sometimes when we touch...the honesty's too much....i have a concert tonight come join me....salamat sa mga kababayan ko sa pagsuport nyo sa akin at wala talaga tayong magagawa kay Floyd, talagang duwag yata yan, mabuhay!"
                  Hahahahahahaha

Comment

umm i just a fighter you gotta talk to my promoter

Comment

Working...
                    X