No announcement yet.

cheap Microsoft Points sale 60% off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheap Microsoft Points sale 60% off

Alright, for great justice, I found a place which sells cheap Microsoft Points !go to the page itself on xbox360livepointscard.us - any game, any code, anytime! $54.99 for 10000 Microsoft points (they sell other cards/whatnots for other stores/systems as well. Check it out folks!I just did a paypal transaction today, and it worked a treat!

fuck outta here with your scams

Comment

Originally posted by dj Cute! View Post
      fuck outta here with your scams
      LOL you end up getting all these points then the next time it does its auto update you'll get banned. I wouldnt mind doing it, but not till my golds about to expire.

Comment

Originally posted by xbox8isa714 View Post
        Alright, for great justice, I found a place which sells cheap Microsoft Points !go to the page itself on xbox360livepointscard.us - any game, any code, anytime! $54.99 for 10000 Microsoft points (they sell other cards/whatnots for other stores/systems as well. Check it out folks!I just did a paypal transaction today, and it worked a treat!
        Give me 10000 MS points for free and i'll come back an tell everyone your site is legit.

Comment

Mods delete this thread already

Comment

Originally posted by xbox8isa714 View Post
            Is that right? You "just found" this site did you? And you thought you'd share it with all your boxingscene e-buddies! Well. let's have a look at your posting history. Oh, two posts. Both pertaining to this cheap Xbox points website you "just found". Oh and there's a blog post as well. What could that be about? Could it be a top-ten list of your favourite boxers? A blow-by-blow account of Hagler-Hearns? A critique of the ranking systems of the big four sanctioning bodies? No, it's the same post about the website for xbox points you "just found".

Hey, I'll go and click on your website right after you send me your bank details. I'm a fucking Nigerian prince you know.

Comment

Working...
            X