Who wins: Roman Gonzalez vs Giovanni Segura

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wins: Roman Gonzalez vs Giovanni Segura

Who wins the fight between Roman Gonzalez vs Giovannni Segura

i think Giovanni Segura takes this. Roman is too busy fighting guys with horrible records. I use to like the guy but hes a joke really. Doesnt fight the best in his division

Comment

I think Segura would eventually break him down. Roman has an impressive record but his level of competition in Nicaragua isn't as good as Segura's level of opposition.

Comment

Cocolatito wins this.

If this fight happens I am taking all bets.

Comment

I haven't really seen much of Chocolatito. Can anyone here tell me the type of fighter he is or who his fighting style resembles?

Comment

Roman is a technical boxer not a brawler despite his high percentage KO record. He has a good uppercut and body shots. Keeps his hands up and counters decently. He kind of leaves his left hand down while trading which is his main problem I think. Watch his fight vs yuyaka niida, it's short but you get an idea of his skills. Skill wise he's better than Segura but, a lot of fighters are better than Segura.

Comment

Originally posted by LAFIRPO View Post
              Who wins the fight between Roman Gonzalez vs Giovannni Segura
              Is your scree name your favorite team?

Comment

Originally posted by 100%BoXeOAzTeKa View Post
                Is your scree name your favorite team?
                No, it's after Luis Angel Firpo. Argentine fighter. But I know that there is a team in Guatamala with his name.

Comment

This would be a war. I like both fighters, I think Gonzalez has more power but Segura has the better chin. I'd pick Gonzalez but I wouldn't bet on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Dambala View Post
                    This would be a war. I like both fighters, I think Gonzalez has more power but Segura has the better chin. I'd pick Gonzalez but I wouldn't bet on this one.
                    Your a dumbass i don't think any one in the lower weights hits harder than segura. He doesnt knock out bums but decent and good fighters like calderon and canchila

Comment

Working...
                    X