Originally posted by Breakbeat View Post
    Didn't his father eat it?

pac's father was born and raised in london ghetto

Comment

bump..............................

Comment

Cintron owned a Perro

Comment

Speaking of Perro,I loved that pitbull Angulo brought with him in the ring with Rosado.

Beautiful specimen.

Comment

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
            Speaking of Perro,I loved that pitbull Angulo brought with him in the ring with Rosado.

Beautiful specimen.
            was that his own dog?

Comment

Originally posted by St Lion View Post
              was that his own dog?
              I have no idea but it was a real beautiful dog.

Comment

Maybe.But that was the type of person he was.He did love the animal in his own animalistic way.

But it wasn't Deuce who he shot,it was another dog that lost his first fight.

But he did make Deuce quit though and Deuce died from the wounds.
                I thought when he made Deuce quit in that fight he scooped him up and sat in the back of a merc with him and while bein driven away was hugging Deuce and crying and then shot him so he didnt have to see him sufer..

I didnt know it was another dog i was always led to believe it was Deuce..

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                  I thought when he made Deuce quit in that fight he scooped him up and sat in the back of a merc with him and while bein driven away was hugging Deuce and crying and then shot him so he didnt have to see him sufer..

I didnt know it was another dog i was always led to believe it was Deuce..
                  Yeah it was another dog.

He just bought him(with a lot of money apparently) and the dog lost it's first fight.

McClellan after seeing the fight payed the other guy and quickly turned around to leave.The guy asked ''what about the dog?You gonna leave him here?'' and McClellan turned around and shot him and said ''put'em in a bag''.
                  It's all in Kevin Mitchell I believe the guy's name is who wrote a book on the fight and on McClellan and Benn.

Comment

Yeah it was another dog.

He just bought him(with a lot of money apparently) and the dog lost it's first fight.

McClellan after seeing the fight payed the other guy and quickly turned around to leave.The guy asked ''what about the dog?You gonna leave him here?'' and McClellan turned around and shot him and said ''put'em in a bag''.
                    It's all in Kevin Mitchell I believe the guy's name is who wrote a book on the fight and on McClellan and Benn.
                    Yeh thats where my knowledge of McClellan and the infamous dog tales come from..its called War baby! Great book that is...

Comment

I belive De La Hoya said his wife Mille made him get 3 dogs!

Comment

Working...
                      X