Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is PAUL WILLIAMS duckin KELLY PAVLIK cuz of his crazy demands of 50/50 split?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is PAUL WILLIAMS duckin KELLY PAVLIK cuz of his crazy demands of 50/50 split?

PAUL WILLIAMS call himself most avoided man in boxing but actually
    he is greedy bastard.

He wants 50/50 split with middleweight champion KELLY PAVLIK.

That to me looks like he is duckin him!

Now he finally get a chance against a great fighter like PAVLIK and he come up with crazy demands!

he knows that if he fights kelly his gravy train will most likely come to a halt cause kelly will stop him. so he figures he must demand a ton of dough to fight kelly cause he will need retirement funds.

Comment

Originally posted by CottoFanatic View Post
      he knows that if he fights kelly his gravy train will most likely come to a halt cause kelly will stop him. so he figures he must demand a ton of dough to fight kelly cause he will need retirement funds.

u wish Paul spanks Kelly easy.....

Comment

He needs to stop fuc'king around and sign on for this fight because he can beat Pavlik, then all the opportunities will be coming at him

Comment

Originally posted by Roxas View Post
          u wish Paul spanks Kelly easy.....
          kelly will slice thru paul's llackluster defense like hot knife thru i can't believe its not butter

Comment

Kelly has the belts and the fans. He brings alot of them to. Both had horrible defeats. The only difference was Williams had a rematch clause and Kelly didnt. Wouldn't have matter. But when you only bring 6 fans to a fight that's not good. Pavlik deserves the most money

Comment

Originally posted by flyest1 View Post
              Kelly has the belts and the fans. He brings alot of them to. Both had horrible defeats. The only difference was Williams had a rematch clause and Kelly didnt. Wouldn't have matter. But when you only bring 6 fans to a fight that's not good. Pavlik deserves the most money
              Yeah I wouldn't say Williams is ducking him, Paul is just having a hard time securing big money fights these days and he wants to get paid. Pavlik is the undisputed MW champ and PWill is a risky fight for him, there's too much comp at '68, so he wants to get paid (more) as well.

Hope like hell this comes off though, should be a FOTY candidate.

Comment

I thought it was signed.

Comment

I do not believe Williams is ducking. It's a business.. I doubt there will be a 50/50 split.

Comment

PWILL,.....................cant demand ****.................much as NATE............and BHOP pre trinidad..........................

Comment

Working...
                    X