I'm embarrassed for Dirrel. He just had an emotional breakdown on live tv

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Rodge View Post
    I feel worse for the ref.

What we are witnessing here is an American finding himself in the perverse position of the rest of the human race, when we look at Americans.

The governing body should support him with counselling.

Dirrell does not have the heart to bang with the best. He needs to move on.
    Hahahaha Yanks on suicide watch after this comment.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      I missed it..was it worse than Chris Arreola's rants and more cringeworthy than Adrian Broner trying to show off in post fight interviews?

Missed it too, Arreola post Vitali loss was amazing, he started crying and then after realizing he was crying on live TV, started using the F word every other word to try to sound tough.... but hes still crying the whole time.... crying and trying to look tough at the same time, what an embarrassment.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post

If andre dirrel was the last saving grace for America, we would have committed suicide long ago

Comment

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
          LOOL, just no!
          He already did.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
            Ha Ward > any UK fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
              WBC is tied up for a bit, the IBF is also involved with a mandatory, and the WBO belt is with Arum (who Haymon is persona non grata with).

Fedor Chudinov, after Felix Sturm failed his drug test, is looking for someone to defend his title against a name fighter, likely at home.
              I could see one of the brothers moving up for Adonis.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                He already did.
                When they were kids. And GGG returned the favor in the Olympics.

Comment

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
                  When they were kids. And GGG returned the favor in the Olympics.
                  Golovkin is just Angulo. Dirrell will humiliate him.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                    Ha Ward > any UK fighter.
                    Fury's a donk but he's the undisputed heavyweight champ lad. He accomplished more in one night than Ward did in years of toil, ducking and boring the **** out of spectators, in the arena and in the court room gallery.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                      If andre dirrel was the last saving grace for America, we would have committed suicide long ago
                      The guys Americans pin their hopes on now are Wilder, who will soon face Povetkin, Ward who will soon face Kovalev, Jacobs who may soon face GGG, and Crawford who will soon face Postol. I think the Yanks will go 1-3 in those match ups, with Cwardford standign the most chance of victory.

It sounds stupid after what I just said but I feel Wilder will be the only yank left standing after those match ups. I think Postol will beat Crawford and the other two will get whipped hard by GGG + Kovalev.

Comment

Working...
                      X