No announcement yet.

White Americans Must Learn To Embrace Minorities

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    These social pseudo science threads go on and on!
    Right. Pseudo science. Aren't you the one who posted that jews are P4P smarter than everybody else?

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
      Right. Pseudo science. Aren't you the one who posted that jews are P4P smarter than everybody else?

That is based on Nobel prizes, actual achievement, do you disagree??

I like your new sig gif!!

England is far better off without most of the immigrants that your liberal azz clowns are bringing in. i want to relocate to London, I may have to do so, but I am a hard worker, and will adapt to England. I need no special treatment. No coddling needed here mate!!

Why the **** import cancer cells??
      Last edited by Zaroku; 04-21-2016, 03:45 AM.

Comment

• was listening to this the other night.

Comment

That is based on Nobel prizes, actual achievement, do you disagree??
          I'm well aware that certain types of jews have a way higher IQ than Whites in general.

I like your new sig gif!!
          Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
            was listening to this the other night.

Stefan Molyneux does a whole bunch of quality youtube videos.

Comment

I'm well aware that certain types of jews have a way higher IQ than Whites in general.

Thanks.
              I don't get importing or allowing trash into England!!! Too much liberalism and united colours of Benetton action going on!

Comment

• England gives the world the Magna Carta, American cousins, the constitution, Saudi Arabia the Koran.

I read all three, two were inspiring,. I have read better comic books than that last thing I listed.

Comment

I don't get importing or allowing trash into England!!! Too much liberalism and united colours of Benetton action going on!
                  The sort of immigration the UK has pursued over the last fifty years is so stupid that the only conclusion I can come up with is that this is some sort of plot to destroy the country.

Comment

The sort of immigration the UK has pursued over the last fifty years is so stupid that the only conclusion I can come up with is that this is some sort of plot to destroy the country.
                    It is a plot. Saudi money, on da constant petrol supply, corrupt politicians.. Etc!

Comment

It is a plot. Saudi money, on da constant petrol supply, corrupt politicians.. Etc!
                      I suspect the Saudis give money indirectly (through Mosques) to ******s in white countries in order to breed large families.

Comment

Working...
                      X