• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why people avoiding what the goat said lol

Comment

Originally posted by Guerrero's Dad View Post
      Mayweather and his fans are a riot.

Nowadays, catchweights are OK. Well, ever since Floyd made Canelo give in to a catchweight. Before then, when Pac was doing them, catchweights were the devil's work. But Floyd now says catchweights are OK, so they're OK. Floyd did a cat catchweight, so now they're OK.

But then, back then, in-house fights by Top Rank were ruining boxing. But since then, Al Haymon has got a whole in-house system with sham promoters. In-house fights are now the best way to run boxing.

Oh, and drugs? Back then, Pac was a massive PED cheat. Then Mayweather hired Pac's PED dealer (Ariza) and got retrospective TUE, and was coming into fights off massive IV sessions (no wonder he wouldn't allow himself to be weighed ).
      You think all CWs are the same thats your first wrong .

You think Floyds Canelo fight is equal to Manny placing weight conditions into contracts for Cotto Oscar Margarito JMM Algeiri and Bradley Rios first time they fought in the division .

Floyd CWing Canelo was Canelos fault for calling him out at that weight , Floyd just enforced Canelos big mouth , I hate CWs this one included but it was Canelos mouth that got him into the CW , Floyd didnt call Canelo out that was Canelo who should of shut his mouth about weight .

Look at Manny he was the one calling them out and forcing them to his weight which was anywhere from 144 to 150 depending on who you were and what form you were in , he either drained you or brought you into a division you have never fought in or did EXACTLY what Canelo is doing now , for years Brook Porter Khan Thurman and Canelo all said lets get it on to Manny and he fought JW after JW and still is doing it .

Thats the trouble with a lot of fanboys posters here they cannot weigh up the wrongs of both when you do Manny has fked with weight more than any fighter in history , Floyds circumstances around his only 2 fights with weight stipulations are totally different to Mannys circumstances they are both wrong but the degree of wrongness is so far Mannys way its a joke , if any of you Manny fanboys want to debate the weights of all their fights let go .

Comment

I really hope people don't really believe this A-side crap because that's exactly what's wrong with this sport.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
          So GGG thinks hes special
          • Pacquaio jumped up 2 weight classes for his shot at greatness against Oscar
          • Mayweather jumped 1 weight class & bowed to ODH demand for his shot at greatness
          • Canelo Went Down in Weight for his shot at greatness against Mayweather
          • Ward Jumped up 1 Weight Class to Excell his claim for P4P Surpremecy against Kovalev

All these fighters were willing to take the risk necessary to claim and take the Glory they want, but GGG is not willing to do it. Go Home Coward YOU SCARED!
          That fight had absolutely NOTHING to do with taking a risk.

Comment

I know it's been this way for quite some time now but when exactly was it decided that the more popular fighter should be able to decide how fair a fight should be.

Exactly when was it decided that if a fighter had the leverage he should be able to deicide what weight class, what ring size, what glove size, who officiates and who carries out drug testing and whatever else he could think of to give an unfair advantage to himself.

Exactly when did you guys decide that you don't want to see the best fighters fight the best at their best?

This isn't two fighters from different weight classes trying to find a middle ground in order for the fight to be made. This is two fighters in the same division, one of which is trying to weaken another fighter because he can and he does not want a fair fight.

Why do you support this? Because one boxer has obnoxious fans and you guys got all emotional about it? Why do you think this is okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Punch-Out!! View Post
              I really hope people don't really believe this A-side crap because that's exactly what's wrong with this sport.
              Yeah I hate that about boxing but it cannot be any other way because they are free agents so off course they are going to exercise their PPV power , their ratings , their fan base , anyway that one can be more powerful at the negotiating table they will push that angle , he is the A side the other guy is the B side , the fans can argue all they want who they think that is , the only way to know is to sit in on the negotiation where the layers not fanboys lay it on the table .

To be honest when the A and B crap starts I dont really care who is saying what so long as the fight is made , when we lose the fight because of it I think somebody is not being reasonable , nothing wrong with GGG saying ok we go at 157 , if either of them knocked back 157 they dont want the fight .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                Yeah I hate that about boxing but it cannot be any other way because they are free agents so off course they are going to exercise their PPV power , their ratings , their fan base , anyway that one can be more powerful at the negotiating table they will push that angle , he is the A side the other guy is the B side , the fans can argue all they want who they think that is , the only way to know is to sit in on the negotiation where the layers not fanboys lay it on the table .

To be honest when the A and B crap starts I dont really care who is saying what so long as the fight is made , when we lose the fight because of it I think somebody is not being reasonable , nothing wrong with GGG saying ok we go at 157 , if either of them knocked back 157 they dont want the fight .

Lil g said not even 158.... Just goes to show u who really isnt trying to make the fight

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post

Golovkin is the A-side. Nice try.
                  Not by a long way.

Pro boxing is a money business and Canelo is the A side in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    I just have a problem with 155 for a MW title fight.
                    Totally agreed. Not only that, but the guy who wants the 155 catchweight is a light heavyweight on fight night. Canelo needs balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post

All I gotta say is I don't want to hear anybody complaining about not giving the A-side any credit if they happen to win.

Comment

Working...
                      X