Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. on Fighting: I Don't Really Miss It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats to miss the dudes got more $$ than he can ever spend he can bang any woman he wants and can travel any where he wants and most important of all he is the most talked about athlete on boxingscene.com. He won at life

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
      He has to keep commenting on his "retirement" because he realizes nobody cares about him unless he has a fight signed..
      This above. As long as people are speculating on Mayweather coming back or he's making publicity stunts then he's still relevant. He can't bear to be out of the public eye.

Fact is 20 years from now people won't care about his unbeaten record. He's not like Marciano who fought everyone, got knocked down but still won fights. Floyd just picked opponents who he could beat, and won every fight easily. He avoided anyone he thought he might lose to or handicapped them in some way. Floyd underlined that fact with his final fight. Berto lol.

In time his legacy will be in tatters. No one here gives a **** about how much money he has. They care about great fighters with great souls.

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
        Na I just have better things to do then read a essay by some guy idk or care about. So who got checkmated the guy who wrote all that for nothing or the guy who didn't read it?
        Sure. That's right. You were busy. I believe you.

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
          No you wasted five mins typing it because I didn't read it lol.
          Gotta give you that one. That was actually funny

Comment

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
            Yeah you do. You couldn't wait to click on this post when you saw Mayweathers name on it
            Yes, I was so excited I jizzed myself.

Comment

Sure floyd! See you in the ring next year enjoy your vacation

Comment

There are no mountains left to climb for Floyd. No badass welterweight out there for Floyd to defeat in one last hurrah. There's just no point in coming back. Great, phenomenal career, and no reason not to stick to his retirement.

He may well prove to be the last great American boxer. We had Ali, Leonard...and Floyd. I don't think there's going to be any more.

Comment

Working...
                X