Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most Entertaining Welterweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny, Maidana, Provo.....(if you want to consider him a WW)

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      pac aint the answer anymore.

the way he fights now is too structured. not enough punch output like he used to be.

he couldnt even be bothered to have an exciting fight with brandon rios.
      And to think that Pac only had to bring it at like 60% intensity against Rios.

Comment

I like all of them except Guerrero who brags too much and brings up God being on his side. Guerrero just isn't as good or as exciting as the rest but he is a brave fighter who comes to fight. Pacquiao is always exciting and entertaining and he got my vote. Pacquiao is by far the best fighter of these and won every round against the excellent Rios. I have never seen Rios, Ruslan or Maidana in a dull fight or a bad fight and I always look forward to their fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Cali boxer View Post
          Rios, brings if every time
          not with pac he doesn't

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            pac aint the answer anymore.

the way he fights now is too structured. not enough punch output like he used to be.

he couldnt even be bothered to have an exciting fight with brandon rios.
            It's dependent whether his opponent is competitive with him or not. If PAC is dominating and knows this and does what he wants, he just cruises and does what needs to be done. Pac figures especially after ko6, why take extra risks when he's shutting out the opponent.

However, if he faces resistance and gets into a real fight with a guy who's firing back,..the old feisty Pac returns. ..and there'd be fireworks.

Give PAC a challenge, and you'll see it.

Comment

Matthysse at WW would be the most entertaining.

Comment

Working...
              X