Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VICIOUS Drug Cartel Assassin who LOVES TO POST KILLLINGS on Social Media Captured

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Tase View Post

awwww, i want the little one way on the left

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
      VXT and other Social networks are reporting the capture of Juan Pablo Leal aka "Commander Cherrys", a bloodthirsty assassin and member of the Gulf Cartel . Supposedly, Leal was captured in an operation by federal forces during the early hours of yesterday. If captured he would be expected to, or may have already been, transferred to SEIDO in Mexico City.

Leal is considered among the most ruthless killers, his method of operation is to dismember, burn or ***8220;pozolear***8221; (boil) their victims, he publically boasted of having performed such procedures on 5 Zetas.

The "pozolear" consists of boiling their victims in caustic soda. Leal has posted his gruesome work on social media, including dismemberment's. In one photo he has opened the chest cavity of a fresh corpse and his hand is buried in the cavity, seemingly to extract organs.

"El Cherrys" is the cousin of other hitmen "El Simple" and "El Tachas", both members of CDG.

No official confirmation yet from state authorities of Government of Tamaulipas or federal authorities. I am uncertain if the story is true, but ValorXTamaulipas is a pretty creditable source and it appears they initiated the story.

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2014/0...r-cherrys.html

That's some crazy **** he don't even wear a mask... Most of the videos I've seen, f.uckers are wearing a mask... And the one video where a girl didn't wear a mask, reports of her slain in Acapulco came out about a week or two later...

Edit: I wonder how protected his son is now... He might be young but f.uckers don't care
      Last edited by Infamous; 06-20-2014, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
        Yeah y?
        There was a scene where they see dismembered bodies in a house - this story kind of reminded me of it.

It's one of my favorite films too.

Comment

Working...
        X