Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Which UFC titleholder will lose first?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voted for Cain. JDS will be the next HW champ. I'm hoping that GSP loses his title first though. WAR DIAZ!

Comment

GSP. I don't see Jones, Edgar, or Aldo losing it next month. GSP easily has the toughest match up of these 4. If GSP wins I gotta go with Cain.

Comment

Originally posted by N!GGALAS CAGE View Post
        Rampage will KO Jones and shock the world. He'll drop him Chuck Liddell style.

Too bad Gus Johnson doesn't work for UFC.

He can say "ohhhhhhhh, biggest upset since, since, since Kimbo lost to Seth Petruzzelli." lmfaooooooo

I can't stand Gus Johnson. ******.

Back to the point, everyone might think I'm a crazy troll, but I think Rampage can win. Jones chin has never been tested, and I can't see him manhandling Rampage like he did pretty much everyone else.
        I agree, Rampage has the ability to test Jones standing, and for the first time Jones won't have the strength advantage in this one, as Rampage is an ox.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
          I voted for GSP. He's got the toughest match up coming up against the one of the best guys he's faced as champ
          C'mon now. You don't really believe that do you?

Comment

Edgar cuz grey is not afraid to trade should've ko Edgar the last time.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
              Nevermind, it's a well known fact that Anderson Silva is being KO'd this weekend by a perfectly timed Okami left hook.
              HAHAHA Embarrassed ? also when has Yushin ever showed a good left hook? he is a one armed guy that only has his lead right hand.

Comment

Cain is coming off a LONG layoff and is facing a guy just as good as him. They all have tough fights coming up though.

Comment

I voted for Frankie Edgar. Gray Maynard should beat him this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
                    C'mon now. You don't really believe that do you?
                    You're not allowed to speak MMA with me.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
                      You're not allowed to speak MMA with me.
                      Anderson is a bum. Just admit it.
                      Last edited by Jack3d; 08-30-2011, 02:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X