Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They've set the stage for Floyd Mayweather jr to be the GREATEST....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They've set the stage for Floyd Mayweather jr to be the GREATEST....

If you are not aware of why Mayweather vs Pacquiao has not taken place then you are a FOOL. After watching Pac vs Shame Oldsley is clear as day why the 8 division champ hasnt stepped up to the plate to face floyd mayweather. I'm not going to say to much about the mosley vs pacquiao fight, but one thing I will say is this. Something about his last few fights have not been right with me. I thought something about the Clottey fight, Margarito fight, and def the Mosley fight. I dont think its a roid issue but i'm sure you guys know what it is. If you dont, i'll say this...Denzel Washington couldve played the role of Mosley last night and sold that fight way better...

But anyways the hype train is in motion with manny being the driver. Manny has strangly made fighters who have been in the ring with bigger guys, taken bigger punches, run for his little punches. They call Manny the great!

Floyd not only dominates manny but, he'll ko manny EASY!!!

floyd will never be the greatest *****............he has a better chance being female.....by surgery...........and he still wouldnt be close..............to being GOAT...........LOL
    Last edited by STRUGG; 05-08-2011, 09:39 AM.

Comment

*******s are obsessed with Floyd today, even though Manny is the boxer who just had a fight. I am convinced after Pac had a terrible performance on a shot, slow, worn Mosley that he has only a punchers chance of beating Floyd. If he couldn't cut off the ring and finish a guy who was at the end of his rope then he will have a bad time of it facing the best technical fighter of this era. Cmon Floyd take the fight, release a statement, something.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
        *******s are obsessed with Floyd today, even though Manny is the boxer who just had a fight. I am convinced after Pac had a terrible performance on a shot, slow, worn Mosley that he has only a punchers chance of beating Floyd. If he couldn't cut off the ring and finish a guy who was at the end of his rope then he will have a bad time of it facing the best technical fighter of this era. Cmon Floyd take the fight, release a statement, something.
        Yea you're right. Floyd vs Mosley had fight of the year candidate all over it. By the way the only reason that fight was good is because Mosley stunned the **** out of Mayweather and made it interesting in the beginning

Comment

Working...
        X